ProLab Pure Whey. Have you ever used it?
- 01-15-2008, 12:38 PM
- 01-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Is That 21pounds the cost. I don't know what is that in US$. It sounds like a good deal. What is the sugar content? what kind of sweetner? I have used their(Prolab) Nlarge weight gainer before.
01-15-2008, 01:27 PM
I have only tried the Choc Mint because it was on sale for 23.99 and for the price it was ok. It mixed decent, but not great. No clumps, but it remained a bit undissolved so you could feel the granules as you drank. Taste was a bit bland, but overall it was decent especially for the price. I found ABB Pure Pro for $24 and really liked that. I had the Vanilla Praline and it was awesome. Mixed perfectly and had a good profile.
01-15-2008, 01:38 PM
I think £21 is going to be about $41. This is why I order my more expensive smaller supps like Powerfull, Epistane ...basically anything in caps from Nutraplanet and have it shipped to the UK. You get twice as much for your money!
I think i will get some. I dont care if it is a bit granular when I drink it, its just clumps I cant handle, especially when they float!
01-15-2008, 01:42 PM
01-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Yeah I have a shaker and I have to use it with the protein i've got at the moment. I find it a bit of a pain having to clean it all the time. With ON protein I just put a scoop in a glass, put it under the tap, stir quickly with a fork a few times and its done! That is ideal. Its is instantised though!
Similar Forum Threads
- By gagandugan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 09-28-2016, 05:26 AM
- By Vicarious in forum General ChatReplies: 54Last Post: 03-31-2007, 11:51 AM
- By DeerDeer in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-18-2006, 07:43 AM
- By CHAPS in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 06-02-2006, 07:56 PM
- By bionicBC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2004, 12:37 PM