Ergopharm Amp2

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Unofficial:

ErgoLean? AMP v2 ? There is nothing that comes close.

ErgoPharm believes AMP v2 is the most potent thermogenic/energy supplement to ever be introduced. AMP v2 contains certain unprecedented and rare ingredients that are turning the dietary fat loss market on its head.

This combination of ingredients, exclusive to Ergopharm, results in tremendous energy boost and appetite suppression. Best of all, it does this with no jitters!
Active ingredients for Ergolean AMP Version 2 - Caffeine Anhydrous, Zingerone, Raspberry Ketones,
Coleus Forskohlii Extract 10%, Fursultiamine, Dimethylpentylamine, Green Coffee Bean Extract 50%, Evodiamine,
Kaempferol 50%

Inactive ingredients - Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silica, Magnesium Stearate

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Theres no Germ in it =;
They have it named Dimethylpentylamine, which doesn't make sense to me when they have Geranamine as a trademarked name already. I brought this up at BB.com but haven't heard a response. This was taken from Ebay BTW(props to riseboi).

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They have it named Dimethylpentylamine, which doesn't make sense to me when they have Geranamine as a trademarked name already. I brought this up at BB.com but haven't heard a response. This was taken from Ebay BTW(props to riseboi).
Could it have anything to do with the marketing of the product? No clue why that would significantly increase sales, but that sounds like the only reason they would do something like that.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could it have anything to do with the marketing of the product? No clue why that would significantly increase sales, but that sounds like the only reason they would do something like that.
I don't know. I'm just interested to see if this is legit.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about it? I will preach to everyone that the original is/was a great product. As far as the new one, I have a stock-pile, but have yet to use it. So to compare the two would not be in the products best judgement. Any other questions?

What about leviathan?:blink:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It appears to be only found on ebay at the moment-

Here PA's write-up-
AMP2

Resetting the fat loss bar – again

The original Ergopharm AMP set a new standard for fat loss and energy with the introduction of the proprietary compound Geranamine™. And now with AMP2 you get the now legendary power of the Geranamine/Caffeine combo stacked alongside these seven new fat burning powerhouses.

Evodiamine, Zingerone, and Raspberry ketone

These three compounds all belong to the same class of compounds known as vanilloid receptor agonists. They work by enhancing the release and potentiating the action of norepinephrine, also known as adrenaline. Scientific studies have shown that these compounds increase energy expenditure and promote the loss of body fat.

Green Coffee Extract –

Green Coffee Bean Extract is abundant in polyphenols and is known to be one of the richest sources of anti-oxidants available. One of the polyphenols is called chlorogenic acid and it has been shown to enhance the burning of fat for energy in the liver. Chlorogenic acid can also help lower blood pressure by enhancing the vasodilation response of blood vessels in the body.

Kaempferol

This flavonoid was recently discovered to increase muscle cell oxygen consumption through dramatically increasing cyclic AMP levels as well as up-regulating the level of T3-deiodinase and extending the half-life of triiodothyronine (T3).

Coleus Forskohlii Extract

Forskolin is a chemical found in Coleus Forskohlii extract. It activates the enzyme adenylyl cyclase which increases production of the cellular messenger cyclic AMP. Cyclic AMP is an integral part of the lipolytic signaling pathway for norepinephrine.

Fursultiamine

Thiamine is one of the most important vitamins for carbohydrate and fat metabolism but it suffers from poor bioavailabilty. That is why easily absorbed thiamine pro-drugs were developed and fursultiamine is the most effective of them all. Cellular ATP production in muscles and the brain are greatly enhanced with fursultiamine, and it has been shown to improve exercise performance and reduce muscle fatigue. Fursultiamine is also known to reduce or eliminate the accelerated heartbeat that often accompanies the use of stimulants such as ephedrine.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They work by enhancing the release and potentiating the action of norepinephrine, also known as adrenaline.
That's weird.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
It appears to be only found on ebay at the moment-

Here PA's write-up-
Did you get this off MD? I asked him about it and i think he gave/pasted you the same response.

Yes that write-up is directly fomr PA/ErgoPharm.

I guess Dsade said NP ahould have it within a week or so. It was shipped to retailers last week, mid week.

There was a thread on it already, it was called "AMP v. Clearshot." or soemthingalong those lines.

Peace.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Just to make it sound like something "new". Seems to be the recent trend, you would think they would know by now that many of us are chemists, and it doesn't take a scientist to recognize different nomenclatures.

gordi

gordi

Awards
I had my first workout with Amp 2 today, and I have to say I liked what I experienced. I took 3 about half an hour before leaving for the gym. I do a mild warm-up on lifting days, 5-8 minutes of walking on the treadmill to get the blood moving, followed by 12 - 15 minutes of dynamic stretching and mobility and core stability Mark Verstegen-type stuff... half-way through the warm-up, I was shining with sweat. I felt intense and focused, but not angry or jittery. I had a ton of energy for the actual heavy lifting part of my workout, finished strong... and I soaked through my t-shirt. I've always taken sweat as a sign that I'm burning some fat, so I was happy to sweat so quickly, so easily, and so profusely!

I'm looking forward to seeing how my weightloss goes and how it feels with more regular useage. I've got my diet pretty tight, and I've been losing steadily for the past month, hopefully this will help keep things moving in the right direction. I definitely prefer the feeling from Amp 2 to the feeling from ECA, with the Amp 2 I didn't feel the need to be mindful of my temper.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I had my first workout with Amp 2 today, and I have to say I liked what I experienced. I took 3 about half an hour before leaving for the gym. I do a mild warm-up on lifting days, 5-8 minutes of walking on the treadmill to get the blood moving, followed by 12 - 15 minutes of dynamic stretching and mobility and core stability Mark Verstegen-type stuff... half-way through the warm-up, I was shining with sweat. I felt intense and focused, but not angry or jittery. I had a ton of energy for the actual heavy lifting part of my workout, finished strong... and I soaked through my t-shirt. I've always taken sweat as a sign that I'm burning some fat, so I was happy to sweat so quickly, so easily, and so profusely!

I'm looking forward to seeing how my weightloss goes and how it feels with more regular useage. I've got my diet pretty tight, and I've been losing steadily for the past month, hopefully this will help keep things moving in the right direction. I definitely prefer the feeling from Amp 2 to the feeling from ECA, with the Amp 2 I didn't feel the need to be mindful of my temper.
gordi, how are you finding the AMP 2 after a week or so?

i was extremely annoyed that they discontinued the original but that's how life works with me!!!! it's been my pre w/o staple for some time now.

i stocked up on the original but will be looking for an alternative very soon.

i also had temper issues with ECA but found AMP a much better replacement.

Jag

gordi

gordi

Awards
gordi, how are you finding the AMP 2 after a week or so?

i was extremely annoyed that they discontinued the original but that's how life works with me!!!! it's been my pre w/o staple for some time now.

i stocked up on the original but will be looking for an alternative very soon.

i also had temper issues with ECA but found AMP a much better replacement.

Jag
I'm not taking it every day, just on workout days when I haven't had a lot of coffee or green tea already in the day before hitting the gym, and on "cardio" days (I mostly just go walking on the steep hills around where I live)... so about three or four times per week, and each time the effect is the same: energy, focus, lots of sweating, no temper issues, no jitters, no big crash. My weight has been going down steadily, too, though I'd like to think that's mostly sticking to my diet and exercise plan. I'm sure the Amp2 isn't hurting my efforts. :) For sure, I can't imagine not wanting to go for a walk or a workout after I've taken it, it definitely puts me in the mood to do something active. It doesn't seem like a supp I'd want to take too late in the day, since the energy boost lasts for a pretty long time and I'd imagine it would give me trouble sleeping. Taking Amp2 as late as 2PM hasn't led to any sleep disruptions for me yet, though. I'm very happy with this supplement, and I'm wondering how other people are finding it. I never tried the original Amp, so I can't compare the two.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lol at gordi's sig. Thanks for sharin'. Amp 2 seems like a smooth ride. I am kinda sensitive to stims, so I am always looking for something that isn't too strong. The original wasn't too much for me, so I may try this.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I'm not taking it every day, just on workout days when I haven't had a lot of coffee or green tea already in the day before hitting the gym, and on "cardio" days (I mostly just go walking on the steep hills around where I live)... so about three or four times per week, and each time the effect is the same: energy, focus, lots of sweating, no temper issues, no jitters, no big crash. My weight has been going down steadily, too, though I'd like to think that's mostly sticking to my diet and exercise plan. I'm sure the Amp2 isn't hurting my efforts. :) For sure, I can't imagine not wanting to go for a walk or a workout after I've taken it, it definitely puts me in the mood to do something active. It doesn't seem like a supp I'd want to take too late in the day, since the energy boost lasts for a pretty long time and I'd imagine it would give me trouble sleeping. Taking Amp2 as late as 2PM hasn't led to any sleep disruptions for me yet, though. I'm very happy with this supplement, and I'm wondering how other people are finding it. I never tried the original Amp, so I can't compare the two.
My only concern with AMP is that it keeps me from sleeping. That's why i prefer to train before work at around 4:00 a.m. and it's the only time i take it.

Black coffee and Green Tea are what i also use. Great stack but toilet trips are a pain when getting used to the Green Tea.

I'll give the AMP2 a try but i was also looking at Venom 3.0 and Adrenaline for my next pre w/o supp which have some decent reviews. It'll be hard to beat the way i feel about my AMP though!!!!!

I've also been thinking of making my own simple pre w/o concoction like caffeine and chocomine for energy and add some nootropic like piracetam or PEA and see what happens.

Jag

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why the word PEA in my post ended up as a link to it at N.P.