Drive/RPM/e-Form=awesome (long post) new member

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
Fellas,
I'm not one to post threads, more a lurker than poster but i gotta give some props to AN this time around. I told myself I would give back more to the community so here goes.

Here's my deal:

I'm 41, 5'9" 175lbs. Lean/stocky build. Been hitting the gym anywhere from 2-5 week since June '07. Had not been working out on any kind of level for some years and had put on some poundage around my waist and all over a bit too much.

Saw some good results over the summer-weights, cardio, cycling and watched my diet. Bod Pod testing showed down 12 lbs fat up almost 6lbs lean muscle. Not bad for all naturale but still had some ab fat hanging around so i decided to take it to the next level with some supps:

Did a run of Levi/Incarnate/x-lean and things were going ok but still making slower progress.

Had the chance to meet Dirk and Don one day from AppNut- great guys And after trying some samps of RPM (LOVED it!) i bought a bottle of Drive/RPM after Thanksgiving. Now, not only did i have the usual holiday BS going on but we also bought a house which knocked me out of the gym, killed my diet and basically f'ed up my whole schedule for a while. I kept seeing some good results and feeling like a champ though! I was getting leaner in my midsection and feeling harder/bigger all over arms, shoulders, chest and legs from my limited w/o's

I threw some formestane/penatrate (at 41 yo I love this stuff too!) into the mix during the Christmas holidays, got back in the gym and man did i really start feeling the power and really leaning/getting ripped- I was getting compliments at the gym- like "man we haven't seen you in a few weeks but from the looks of it you've been bustin' it out somewhere?" On 2 different occasions had the same type compliments and my girlie doesn't count. Even though she's the first to notice. She doesn't know a thing about my collection of vitamins. I can't wait to get back on and really watch my diet and get a reg workout schedule this year with these supps!

Okay i guess you get the idea, for 41 i really haven't felt this good in a long long time- kids, work and life can take their toll but with a little help you can feel young and vibrate again and look better too.

So here's my props to AppNut! Gotta say I'll be back for more! I get more **hit down on the weekends, at the gym and everywhere else (work) with some Drive/RPM!

later,
rudee

Go App State Mountaineers!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, nice results man, hard work pays off! Thanks for the kind words too, we love hearing stories like these! And just wait until you really start hitting it hard again!

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
Thanks- I'm going to hit it hard through the rest of jan/Feb and then get back in the Bod Pod to "SEE" the results. I have pretty easy access to one which is fortunate and a great motivator. Should've done some before/after pics but too late now and thank gawd for muscle memory!

blitzkriegjim

Awards
nice job bro:thumbsup: , i just started my stack of drive/rpm a week ago and am feeling the effects already......the drive just kinda sits back, and then all of a sudden BAM! (at least thats how it was with me) im lovin it too.....keep us updated bro, glad its workin for u too!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sometime after my wife gives birth to our 3rd, I'm going to do a formestane cycle. just didn't want to take the risks

mickyblues

Awards
How long does it take to get samples of RPM/Drive?

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
EasyEJL,
Totally understand your reasoning on that on, I'm loving the form/penetrate. It and the Drive/RPM stack really melted the little extra ab fat i was carrying, the only thing i can't understand is that everyone reports the enhanced libido effects of formastane. For me, something has lowered mine? I'm usually "on" 99.9% of the time but it has really dropped off the last few weeks. odd for me?

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
I think Dirk get them out as quick as they can, mine took a little while before they showed up, but boy did i get the garage cleaned out that Saturday i first took RPM. I was a mad man, all day!
I'm almost finished w/ this bottle of RPM and I still get a stim effect from the RPM. Not that dirty, icky feeling from too much caffeine- just a long steady clean energetic feeling. I don't fall out or feel dependent either when i don't take RPM. good stuff

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the libido down while you are taking drive with it? cause thats really odd, drive jacks my libido way up

mickyblues

Awards
I think Dirk get them out as quick as they can, mine took a little while before they showed up, but boy did i get the garage cleaned out that Saturday i first took RPM. I was a mad man, all day!
I'm almost finished w/ this bottle of RPM and I still get a stim effect from the RPM. Not that dirty, icky feeling from too much caffeine- just a long steady clean energetic feeling. I don't fall out or feel dependent either when i don't take RPM. good stuff
Cool, Im looking forward to getting those samples.

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
"Is the libido down while you are taking drive with it? cause thats really odd, drive jacks my libido way up"

easy, no can't really say when it started. I guess it's not as bad as i think it is but from what i had read about form i was expecting to be like an 18yo. :) IIRC, everything was on par before the form with Drive.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can try adding high dosed resveratrol too, its got numerous benefits, libido boost among them :)

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
easy, interesting. I have been taking resveratrol from (can't remember the company but suppose to be good stuff) but not in high dose just the rec daily dose. I started it way before adding supps into my routine but can't really tout any special effects from it? libido seems a bit beter last few days, lowered my form a little bit- could be all in my head?

placing my order for some more Drive right now!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was (and am) dosing ludicrous levels of resveratrol, 2g/day. works though for performance, plus its an antioxidant. so a win win scenario. I'm using it and I think successfully to reduce suppression while on a hormonal cycle.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL,
Totally understand your reasoning on that on, I'm loving the form/penetrate. It and the Drive/RPM stack really melted the little extra ab fat i was carrying, the only thing i can't understand is that everyone reports the enhanced libido effects of formastane. For me, something has lowered mine? I'm usually "on" 99.9% of the time but it has really dropped off the last few weeks. odd for me?
Awesome bro!!

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
My libido went WAY down on formastane
get out- really??? Do you have any suggestions on what or how to bring it back up?? I thought i was an oddball b/c of all the reported "through the roof" I mean it's not like i can't get it up but it's not like i want to either. Girlie's starting to wonder??

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
Awesome bro!!
yo dirk, can't wait to try some of the new goodies you got brewing in the lab- let me know when they're ready and I'll swing by and check them out. Until then I'll be on the Drive/RPM!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Whenever you mess with your E levels..unpredictable things will happen to your libido depending on where your E levels were to begin with. E plays a vital role in libido, too much or too little will suppress it, so adding an AI will either boost or decline libido dependent upon where the levels were initially.

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
yeah that would work- I started an thread in the supps. section to see if anyone else had any info on why. Thanks glad to hear it's not just me

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
Whenever you mess with your E levels..unpredictable things will happen to your libido depending on where your E levels were to begin with. E plays a vital role in libido, too much or too little will suppress it, so adding an AI will either boost or decline libido dependent upon where the levels were initially.
bioman-

thanks, explains a lot. I posted in the supps so as not to junk up the AN section with eform. That bites though drive/rpm/form has been good to me other than the "you mean you don't want some of this?" from the form. I know it was the form b/c i was on the drive/rpm weeks before i added it into the mix. Thinking i'll pulse it and see what happens

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You lower the dose of the Eform until you find the desired result.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
get out- really??? Do you have any suggestions on what or how to bring it back up?? I thought i was an oddball b/c of all the reported "through the roof" I mean it's not like i can't get it up but it's not like i want to either. Girlie's starting to wonder??
Cut the dose in half and see how that treats you. Just as too much Estrogen is bad, too little is no good too.