STOMACH VIRUS...LOST 15lbs AT LEAST. NEED A STACK BEFORE MY APRIL CYCLE - AnabolicMinds.com

STOMACH VIRUS...LOST 15lbs AT LEAST. NEED A STACK BEFORE MY APRIL CYCLE

1. New Member
    Answers

STOMACH VIRUS...LOST 15lbs AT LEAST. NEED A STACK BEFORE MY APRIL CYCLE

I got some crazy stomach virus and at the time i weighed mid 180's and i went to the doctors and got on the scale a week or 2 after i was feeling better (i was switching dr's and got a physical and blood work). I weighed just under 160!!!!!!!!! I wanted to cry. This virus really messed up my eating and digesting. Anyway I think now a little over 160 but im not sure. My goal was to maintain this mid 180 weight so when my next cycle came in april i could try and get as close to 200 as possible and now im almost back to where I started before my first cycle. This blows. I'm looking for a stack that will put on mass while keeping somewhat lean but I'm more concerned about the mass. Any suggestions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED and please remember I'll be doing a cycle in mid april so please list supplements that won't have an effect. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I posted in the steroids section but noone replied so hopefully in the supplement section people will respond.

2. Senior Member
    Answers

muscle memory will probably take over. Basically if you eat like you used to and lift your gains should come back fast. I always drop a good amount of weight when I get sick but it comes back quick. I like to go with creatine or a good cell volumizer to help get my size and strength back. Man clout is a favorite of mine.

3. New Member
    Answers

nos ether and dth

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You won't really need to use anything. Most of the weight lost was water and glycogen. Within a week, most of it will be back and the rest will come back rather quickly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You won't really need to use anything. Most of the weight lost was water and glycogen. Within a week, most of it will be back and the rest will come back rather quickly.
    Exactly what I was going to say. Just get your fluids in and just eat normal (or a big extra if you want) for the next few days and you should see the weight come back. Don`t skimp on the carbs for glycogen replenishment

6. New Member
    Answers

thanks guys the thing tho is that this happened in the first week of December and lasted about a week or so and then my eating really suffered b/c i was throwing up a lot and my throat was torn up from the acid. This also effected my workouts big time and my motivation to get to the gym. It seems when you dont go to the gym for 2 weeks it turns into 3 and so on but im getting back on track. With all this being said do you guys think i should take a stack? I want to get strength back (which dropped a good amount) and weight back to 180 by april. Thanks for all the replys.

7. New Member
    Answers

thats up to to you, but I highly recomend nos ether and diesel test hardcore by get diesel. Two of the best supps I have ever tried. GOOD luck!!

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Had the same thing last week...likely a Norovirus. Lost at least 7 pounds but size is coming back on slowly now that appetite has returned. Drive is a great supp for regaining muscle memory/mass.

9. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Had the same thing last week...likely a Norovirus. Lost at least 7 pounds but size is coming back on slowly now that appetite has returned. Drive is a great supp for regaining muscle memory/mass.
    definitely!! i lost 30lbs in 2 months from being sick and Drive helped me get the 30lbs plus strength back in 2 months

10. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Getting crook really sucks when you love your training. Get back in the gym, get your fluids up and eat like a pig. If I'm recovering from illness I try and go to bed weighing a little more than I did the night before. It's mainly fluid of course but it works for me

11. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on that, good to know if I ever get sick!

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Get Dirk out of his lab and have him send me some more..I'm almost out

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I would just add fluids more and eat and make sure I am 100% for April's cycle. Most of us have a had a flu or stomach thing in the past during the winter. I had one two years ago and I wanted someone to shoot me and put me out of my misery.
    Anyway, Get good before April, Drive or something like that would be all I would do other than normal support supp's until then. But in April, GET SOME!!!!!!!

14. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    I would just add fluids more and eat and make sure I am 100% for April's cycle. Most of us have a had a flu or stomach thing in the past during the winter. I had one two years ago and I wanted someone to shoot me and put me out of my misery.
    Anyway, Get good before April, Drive or something like that would be all I would do other than normal support supp's until then. But in April, GET SOME!!!!!!!
    Hey guys thanks for all the feedback and helpful responses and to those who mentioned Drive. I really appreciate the love and support on this forum. I'm gunna do some research on Drive and most likely will be picking it up. Thanks BAMA, i definitely need to prep myself for April which isn't gunna be a cake walk. This is my last semester in undergraduate and im taking 18 credits for the 3rd time and for some reason these last classes have more work, projects, and assignments in them than any other semester ive ever had so stress and axiety levels WILL BE UP. But hey you gotta do what you gotta do. This is where time management will be key and i hope i can get in as much gym time as possible. Thanks again for the support guys. Oh, and a valuable lesson DON'T SHARE DRINKING STRAWS!!! (i normally never ever do but of course the one time i do I get screwed)

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. do i need a brake before starting a cycle
    By benjiman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:47 PM
  2. need some help for my first cycle
    By papa1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:39 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 09:02 PM