First time superdrol ng user questions

mike23nads

Awards
Im planning on doing a cycle of superdrol ng. my concern is the doseing it says 3-4 a day(23,190 lbs), should i space that out one in the morning one pre-workout and then one post? Im also taking a product made by ultimate nutrition called testrostro grow hp 2 which is a testosterone potentiator, im in my 2nd week of this product and im no sure how long i should wait before taking the superdrol or if this can be used as a stack? Any information on this can help. Thanks guys for anything you can provide.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im planning on doing a cycle of superdrol ng. my concern is the doseing it says 3-4 a day(23,190 lbs), should i space that out one in the morning one pre-workout and then one post? Im also taking a product made by ultimate nutrition called testrostro grow hp 2 which is a testosterone potentiator, im in my 2nd week of this product and im no sure how long i should wait before taking the superdrol or if this can be used as a stack? Any information on this can help. Thanks guys for anything you can provide.
I would assume all pre WO.