AMP vs ClearShot

djl

Awards
  • Established
AMP does absolutely nothing for me, other than make me feel slightly "off"/weird. And that's up to and exceeding (by a bit) recommended dosage.

I finally got around to taking a full bottle of clear shot (2 servings). I think the feeling I got was what everyone's been saying about AMP (but that I didn't feel from AMP).

SO, long story short, if AMP does nothing for you there's hope. Clearshot works! Full bottle on empty stomach feels good.

Naven

Awards
Clearshot doesn't have chocomine, but does have Gingerone, which AMP doesn't have (as well as citrulline maleate). Don't know why one would work for you and the other wouldn't, that's interesting.

Too bad PA was banned from this forum.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AMP works extremely well for me only if I combine it with other things (PEA/Hordenine, Sulbutiamine, etc.) whereas ClearShot works for me alone.

FYI, Ergo announced the release of Amp2, which looks from the tester reactions, to be uber potent.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
AMP works extremely well for me only if I combine it with other things (PEA/Hordenine, Sulbutiamine, etc.) whereas ClearShot works for me alone.

FYI, Ergo announced the release of Amp2, which looks from the tester reactions, to be uber potent.
Did they give a possible release date? Will NP carry it? Where can i go to find out more? ...if i may ask.:stick:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did they give a possible release date? Will NP carry it? Where can i go to find out more? ...if i may ask.:stick:
I will email Patrick and ask. It shoulld be picked up right away at NP.

Naven

Awards
I will email Patrick and ask. It shoulld be picked up right away at NP.
It was apparently shipped to etailers and distributors mid-last week, so I'd guess it should be arriving this week sometime.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was apparently shipped to etailers and distributors mid-last week, so I'd guess it should be arriving this week sometime.
Good info...thank you Sir...reps

blackjackcat

Awards
Yep, some have it already as I should have a bottle by Wednesday. Sorry dsade, I couldn't wait on this one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, some have it already as I should have a bottle by Wednesday. Sorry dsade, I couldn't wait on this one.
:blink:

:::reaches for the BAN button:::

blackjackcat

Awards
I promise to make my next purchase from you!!!!! : )

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like we should have AMP2 in soon.

blackjackcat

Awards
As much as I like stims, I will need another bottle real soon. BTW, great deal on the Xtend, couldn't pass that one up.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
BUMP. So everyone knows another AMP is coming out.

So i ahve to bring this up...
Many have mentioned they get a euphoric feeling more than an intesne, "amped" feeling.

I know you (Dsade) said the new one is better and more intense based.

Am i on the right track here?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Old Amp

I just started taking some of the original Amp this past weekend that I picked up from Nutraplanet last week. I'm not a big Stim person, but I must say I like amp. Right now, I'm only taking two caps per day, 1 when I first get up and another around 11am, to see how I react. I feel good, my hunger is incheck and I'm not jittery. I'm trying to do a little mini-cut, 3 weeks, 2k calories per day, which is probably 1,500 under my normal intake. 3 days in, thumbs up:head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP. So everyone knows another AMP is coming out.

So i ahve to bring this up...
Many have mentioned they get a euphoric feeling more than an intesne, "amped" feeling.

I know you (Dsade) said the new one is better and more intense based.

Am i on the right track here?
I haven't tried it personally, but the feedback I have read is highly positive...more mood-enhancement.