Ready4War (R4W) and Coq DIESEL samples

1. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Thumbs up Ready4War (R4W) and Coq DIESEL samples

Ready For War (R4W) (60 caps) By: Get Diesel

Coq Diesel (60 caps) By: Get Diesel

FYI, when you place an order from Nutraplanet you can request in the comments box a to receive a sample of Ready4War (R4W), and/or Coq DIESEL.

Please dont request Coq DIESEL for no reason......

If you dont mind, please give feedback on how the products work for you.

Incase you dont know R4W is GET DIESEL's the pre-workout energizer that can hold its own against ANY pre-workout sup. out, and Coq DIESEL (as the name implies) is our herbal libido/erection enhancing formula.

Each sample is 6 capsules which is about 2 full servings of R4W and a few servings of Coq DIESEL.

Coq DIESEL has been logged during cycle by a few guys here giving strong libido and erections, also during PCT and for regular usage.

2. Registered User

Chuck does Coq Diesel produce that rapid of an effect to where giving away samples would make sense? I think it is a great idea with the R4W, but I was under the impression that Coq Diesel would take about 7-14 days before a person would feel it working. Just curious is all, I have another order to place soon.
  3. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

R4W is a kickass preworkout supplement!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Chuck does Coq Diesel produce that rapid of an effect to where giving away samples would make sense? I think it is a great idea with the R4W, but I was under the impression that Coq Diesel would take about 7-14 days before a person would feel it working. Just curious is all, I have another order to place soon.
    Why would u be under that impression? If a product is specific for libido and erection enhancement it should work the first day.

I wouldnt do samples for something you wont notice in 1 or 2 days.

Thats like doing one package creatine product samples.......dumb.

So anyway, no it doesnt take coq diesel 7-14 days to kick in, if it did it wouldnt be that good of a product....its not a test booster or creatine product.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I guess they're out. I requested r4w on th eorder I placed Thursday or Friday of last weekend and didn't get any. I'd like to try both of these.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  6. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I guess they're out. I requested r4w on th eorder I placed Thursday or Friday of last weekend and didn't get any. I'd like to try both of these.
    i will call over there and see. I didnt send that many r4w samples, only about 100 but only posted it on AM so I dont think they would be out since i have only 2 people say they got samples. I know not everyone would post they tried it, but way more than 2 should have if they gave out 100.
  7. Registered User

I stand by all of Chuck D's products! Im currently using DTH, Coq, R4W and NOS Ether and have had the best post cycle therapy ever! Im still gaining weight and strength. Gotta love it!
  8. sly
    Board Supporter

The packers at Nutra probably snatched all the samples up, Now they are all walking around jacked with hard ons!
  9. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    The packers at Nutra probably snatched all the samples up, Now they are all walking around jacked with hard ons!
    well the coq diesel samples got there on Monday, so they really prob. didnt start going out till tues., but im sure people got r4w samples. Thats how it usually is, the people that post feedback only post they didnt get it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coq Diesel Samples Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 07:53 PM
  3. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 08:41 AM
  4. A Get Diesel Sposored Log of R4W and Trib Test Extreme
    By slow-mun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 04:46 PM