Ready4War (R4W) and Coq DIESEL samples

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Ready For War (R4W) (60 caps) By: Get Diesel

Coq Diesel (60 caps) By: Get Diesel

FYI, when you place an order from Nutraplanet you can request in the comments box a to receive a sample of Ready4War (R4W), and/or Coq DIESEL.

Please dont request Coq DIESEL for no reason......

If you dont mind, please give feedback on how the products work for you.

Incase you dont know R4W is GET DIESEL's the pre-workout energizer that can hold its own against ANY pre-workout sup. out, and Coq DIESEL (as the name implies) is our herbal libido/erection enhancing formula.

Each sample is 6 capsules which is about 2 full servings of R4W and a few servings of Coq DIESEL.

Coq DIESEL has been logged during cycle by a few guys here giving strong libido and erections, also during PCT and for regular usage.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Chuck does Coq Diesel produce that rapid of an effect to where giving away samples would make sense? I think it is a great idea with the R4W, but I was under the impression that Coq Diesel would take about 7-14 days before a person would feel it working. Just curious is all, I have another order to place soon.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R4W is a kickass preworkout supplement!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck does Coq Diesel produce that rapid of an effect to where giving away samples would make sense? I think it is a great idea with the R4W, but I was under the impression that Coq Diesel would take about 7-14 days before a person would feel it working. Just curious is all, I have another order to place soon.
Why would u be under that impression? If a product is specific for libido and erection enhancement it should work the first day.

I wouldnt do samples for something you wont notice in 1 or 2 days.

Thats like doing one package creatine product samples.......dumb.

So anyway, no it doesnt take coq diesel 7-14 days to kick in, if it did it wouldnt be that good of a product....its not a test booster or creatine product.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I guess they're out. I requested r4w on th eorder I placed Thursday or Friday of last weekend and didn't get any. I'd like to try both of these.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I guess they're out. I requested r4w on th eorder I placed Thursday or Friday of last weekend and didn't get any. I'd like to try both of these.
i will call over there and see. I didnt send that many r4w samples, only about 100 but only posted it on AM so I dont think they would be out since i have only 2 people say they got samples. I know not everyone would post they tried it, but way more than 2 should have if they gave out 100.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I stand by all of Chuck D's products! Im currently using DTH, Coq, R4W and NOS Ether and have had the best post cycle therapy ever! Im still gaining weight and strength. Gotta love it!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The packers at Nutra probably snatched all the samples up, Now they are all walking around jacked with hard ons!:D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The packers at Nutra probably snatched all the samples up, Now they are all walking around jacked with hard ons!:D
well the coq diesel samples got there on Monday, so they really prob. didnt start going out till tues., but im sure people got r4w samples. Thats how it usually is, the people that post feedback only post they didnt get it.