Need Advice On Alternative To Anevol

N

nutz2404

Awards
I am a Division 1 athlete currently on a 1 year break from school before returning. I have previously taken anevol once and loved it, and again am in need of an above-average supplement to put on mass and gain strength. I want to avoid Anevol at all costs, as I have recently learned of its bad reputation for killing off liver protection for maximum effect and its connection to enlarged hearts. I have read this board on an off for a while and think their are a lot of good posters on here with good insight in this field, so please advise me on what supplement I should look into that would resemble Anevol just without the side effects/consquences. thank you

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I am a Division 1 athlete currently on a 1 year break from school before returning. I have previously taken anevol once and loved it, and again am in need of an above-average supplement to put on mass and gain strength. I want to avoid Anevol at all costs, as I have recently learned of its bad reputation for killing off liver protection for maximum effect and its connection to enlarged hearts. I have read this board on an off for a while and think their are a lot of good posters on here with good insight in this field, so please advise me on what supplement I should look into that would resemble Anevol just without the side effects/consquences. thank you
Anevol is a steroid, or actually several steroids. No steroid is side-effect free. If you want something mild go with Jungle Warfare or Mass FX. Maybe stack that with creatine, Drive, IGF-2 and some BCAA's and you can pack on some serious mass without going the steroid route.

N

nutz2404

Awards
Thanks Luke, appreciate the heads up. I am not sure how familiar you are with Anevol by EVOLUTION, but are the other supplements made by EVOLUTION (omnevol, sustevol, etc) equally as dangerous as Anevol. I reallllly enjoyed the anevol product and wouldn't mind sticking to the same product line, if the others are indeed safer.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Luke, appreciate the heads up. I am not sure how familiar you are with Anevol by EVOLUTION, but are the other supplements made by EVOLUTION (omnevol, sustevol, etc) equally as dangerous as Anevol. I reallllly enjoyed the anevol product and wouldn't mind sticking to the same product line, if the others are indeed safer.
Well Anevol contains 2 methyl steroids, wich are pretty harsh on the liver. Omnevol contains 3 methyl steroids, so that one's even harsher on te liver. Sustevol also contains 3 methyl steroids.

Maybe you want to try someting else. Give Havoc a try. That product has a good reputation, delivers great gains and is less harsh on the liver than the products you mentioned.
If you want you could even stack it with something like Revolt by Kilosports or SUS500 by Genetic Edge Technologies. These are both non-methylated steroids.

Get some Cycle Support bij Anabolic Innovations. It helps maintain a healthy bloodpressure, liver and lipid profile.

Also run a good PCT with a SERM(like Nolvadex or Clomid)

Whatever you choose, let us know so maybe we can give more advice and help you to cycle as safe as possible with maximum result.

Good luck bro!

N

nutz2404

Awards
Luke, again , Thank you for the good information, it does not go uappreciated. My uncle is a BB and has a good relationship with a guy who runs our local ANC, and today i just picked up the new Plasmajet. I explained to him what I was looking for, in regards to pumps, safety, etc and he seemed really pumped about this product. I have my first lift tonight and will be taking it soon so if you guys are interested I will keep a log. I checked on internet and he gave me a great price (40$). i see some are selling it for a lot higher. again, appreciate the info

F

fabian

Awards
Anevol is a steroid, or actually several steroids. No steroid is side-effect free. If you want something mild go with Jungle Warfare or Mass FX. Maybe stack that with creatine, Drive, IGF-2 and some BCAA's and you can pack on some serious mass without going the steroid route.
i second that