What company makes the best ZMA?

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
There looks like there's a lot to choose from, with varying prices as well..

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with MST's ZMK, much more effective and they are an ausome company!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Nutracaps ZMT, depending on how well Tryptotrophan fits in with your goals, awesome awesome value.

ZMK is also awesome, both really cheap with better ingredients than any of the other zma like supplements, try them both and see which gives better sleep and recovery.

Personaly I really like ZMT because all the EAA and BCAA supplements lack Tryptotrophen.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nevermind :)

thanks chaps...

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
ZMK for sure. That's the best mineral supplement I've seen period. Add some of the bulk capped tryptophan if you want to help sleep more.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i liked the zmk sample i got from mst....but most other zma should be comparable to each other. also maybe look into the zmt caps at nutra

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yeah Millenium is a great company id go with ZMK -
Myth...Awesome...lol

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
i liked the zmk sample i got from mst....but most other zma should be comparable to each other. also maybe look into the zmt caps at nutra
My biggest complaint on the ZMT is no B6 to aid in absorption of the magnesium.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I've actually got some 5-htp pills laying around. Is 5-htp a viable or superior alternative to regular tryptophan?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ZMK from our board sponsor is great stuff. And call me crazy, but I checked out the profile for the motox nutrition rem product and its identical to zmk!

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
The best company is the one who invented it, Victor Conte of SNAC. They also make a ZMA Nightcap product that is in powder form and comes in Rootbeer Float and Apple Berry flavors. I tried a sample of both a while back and was a very decent product.