Garlic Oil vs. Odorless Garlic

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I don't know what to pick!

If there's any quality garlic supplement someone would want to recommend that would be great.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
go odorless your friends will thank you.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
odorless. im pretty sure you can buy it in caps though.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
That's what I was thinking of going with, even though it's a tad bit more expensive, but still very cheap.

As for the oil it's supposed to come in gel caps too but the odorless is supposed to be more potent I guess.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Dont know if this applies for cardiac benefits but I think I remember when Scivation was going to put garlic in their Dialene they couldn't use the odorless because it lost some of the certain chemicals and they took it out so you wouldn't smell like garlic. That was for fatloss benefits though obviously. Still food for thought.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what to pick!

If there's any quality garlic supplement someone would want to recommend that would be great.
Prefer odourless garlic. The best brand around is Kyolic® Aged Garlic Extract. Kyolic has different aged-garlic products. Some Kyolic aged-garlic products even contain an enzyme blend of amylase, protease, cellulase, and lipase, to assist in food digestion; or even an antioxidant blend. The full benefits of aged garlic are not jeopardized post-deodorization. Aging garlic converts its harsh and highly odorous compounds into more beneficial and significantly less odorous agents. You get a precise and potent dose of the actives without the breath/smell-related negatives.