Dren

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
First I would like to say that I am no mhp fan but their dren is very good, the only question I have about it is how much of this b-methoxyPEA it has in it?

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
i tried dren today...didn't really notice a whole lot...how many do you take? and it's very hard to tell how much pea's in there...with a proprietary blend like that...reason being why i like creating my own concoctions : )

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I only take one on an empty stomach and about an hour later I'm pretty stimed but calm, but heres a little secret....take with grapefruit juice and hordenine or..................... 25mg zoloft.....yup u heard correctly. All I'm a say is u feel it for a long time, I mean the feelong was very pronounced, this is an anti obesity stack with real science and clinical study.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep me posted i want to see how it goes

ctAL

Awards
i heard that stuff is super dangerous, i was gonna buy some way back but just worked better on my diet instead.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol its crazy how year and a half old posts get pulled up. Even better when its like 5 years old though.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
i heard that stuff is super dangerous, i was gonna buy some way back but just worked better on my diet instead.
You must have Dren and Clen mixed up..

Dren was very mild for me. I would have had the same effects as drinking some green tea.

:dunno: