Havoc question (noob-ish)

M

mattnoble

Awards
Hello all,
First my stats: I'm 32, 250lbs, don't know BF but I'll go with stocky to love-handly.
I'd like to do a one month cycle of Havoc as I've heard it's gentle on the sides. I currently live in Japan and have no access to a SERM. I do have a month's supply of Hyperdrol X2, Mass FX and Retain 2 for PCT. I read a sticky about PCT and it highly suggested a SERM. I was hoping I could get some info about where to buy one or, if I don't have one, will my nuts fall off or will I start lactating through my work shirts? I know many people will groan at my ignorance, but...well, groan away. I can't hear you over the 'net. Really though, what could be the worst result of me foregoing the SERM? Thanks in advance for your wisdom and time.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
you should still be able to get one as long as they ship internationally. or just have it shipped to someone you know in the states and have them get it over to you.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SERM up for sure. Always better to be safe than sorry man!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if u cant get a serm, Anabolic innovations Post Cycle Support was made to be used with Havoc/epi type cycles. the resveratrol in it is considered to be a mild otc serm

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if you absolutely cant get a serm i would say postpone the cycle until you can, since you probably wont do that i would say go with post cycle support or derm sustain. btw the mods are trying to avoid any steroid questions in the "supplements" sub forum and have them all in the "steroids or pct" sub forums.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On epi there is no need for a serm , BUT its a nice addition. I have used ATD for a cycle of epi before as well as 6-bromo with no problems coming back. Whilst a serm is the best option, its not necessarily a necessity!

Hyperdrol is a great prod, but i also recommend Formadrol Extreme, great PCT product. Keep that estrogen in check, and that libido and test high!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
On epi there is no need for a serm , BUT its a nice addition. I have used ATD for a cycle of epi before as well as 6-bromo with no problems coming back. Whilst a serm is the best option, its not necessarily a necessity!

Hyperdrol is a great prod, but i also recommend Formadrol Extreme, great post cycle therapy product. Keep that estrogen in check, and that libido and test high!

i have to be quite honest here - this is news to me.

on the contrary - i believe a serm is needed. (unless there was not sides or bloodwork indicating a condition the serm would be needed for). but epi wasn't designed for that state to my knowledge.

E

eazy90

Awards
If pulsed, I am under the impression that Epi/Havoc will shut you down minimally if at all, but supplements have different effects on different people.

So person A could experience minimal to no sides
while
Person B could get completely shut down experiencing even the nastiest of sides

So basically what I'm trying to say is, why risk it? Find a way to get a SERM. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

M

mattnoble

Awards
if you absolutely cant get a serm i would say postpone the cycle until you can, since you probably wont do that i would say go with post cycle support or derm sustain.

Respectfully, I'd like to know what in my question would lead you to believe I would ignore the advice of the people on this forum? I would never ask a question regarding my health rhetorically nor would I waste the time of the people in the forum who respond to my question (such as yourself, thank you) and give free advice. If I've misunderstood you then my apologies. It just sounded a little presumptuous, that's all.

BTW, thanks everyone for your advice. It's helpful. Now if only I could find out how to get a serm then I'll bust out the credit card and get the Havoc, but if I can't then I'm not gonna screw with my hormones too much and wind up watching "Beaches" with Bette Midler and crying to Barbara Streisand. Fack that!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my eyes a serm is great, yes. Its just peopel have done bloodwork after cycles with ATD and the likes and it shows great comeback. Now me myself havnt , BUT , i do know my body well and have never had a problem with libido once off with all the aforementioned products ive used.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rmurphy1 Anabolics 5
J Anabolics 3
J Weight Loss 1
BTG2008 Post Cycle Therapy 5
BTG2008 Anabolics 11