who here injects b-12 like roger clemens?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
who injects b-12 besides baseball players?... man , i hate when people claim they injected themselves with vitamins instead of juice.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I don't personally but I had a bodybuilder friend who said he did it for appetite stimulation. He also injected steroids at the time and admits to that too.

From what I hear, injecting b-12 rocks for bulking.

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
never heard of doing anything like that is it safe?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
never heard of doing anything like that is it safe?
since vits have poor orability, injecting it would make the most out of your b-12. Its safe if you know how to do it properly.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
no ****. i thought baseball players were just making poor ass excuses

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
My mom does it. She has some sort of medical condition with b12 deficiency, and injectables are the only way her body will absorb it. If she doesn't take it, she will literally go clinically insane. She only has to do it once a month, and can do it at home.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
There's been a following of B-12 injections among BBers for a good while. I personally feel great in the energy and appetite department but I know there are guys using it for those reasons. There's many other medical uses for B-12 as well, even vegetarians are using the stuff in deficiency cases.

lmurtha1

Awards
buy it online. then go to walgreens and pick up some needles. its stings like a mofo when injected though. It increases my appetite.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
no ****. i thought baseball players were just making poor ass excuses
They are. Just because it is done in the BB world, doesn't mean Clemens is telling the truth. He also said that he got lidocaine injections in his ass and back, and Andy Pettitte said he only got HGH injections like twice. All of these are among the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I swear by methylcobalomin. I use 500mcg, 2x/wk for a myriad of reasons, but primarily for sleep and as an anti-histamine.

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
I do it. Helps with my energy.. Been wanting to try the methylcobalomin, Rodja you are a fan, good stuff?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am liking sub-ling b12, I feel a slight flush/rush after 30 seconds or so, IM sounds interesting.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do it. Helps with my energy.. Been wanting to try the methylcobalomin, Rodja you are a fan, good stuff?
Great stuff. I have been using it off and on for about a year, but I really use it when I am in my fight-prep. Anything I can do to enhance recovery is a great thing.