who here injects b-12 like roger clemens?

1. who here injects b-12 like roger clemens?

who injects b-12 besides baseball players?... man , i hate when people claim they injected themselves with vitamins instead of juice.

2. MTNMEDIC

I do, as well as B-6 and E. Love the stuff !

3. I don't personally but I had a bodybuilder friend who said he did it for appetite stimulation. He also injected steroids at the time and admits to that too.

From what I hear, injecting b-12 rocks for bulking.
    •   

4. never heard of doing anything like that is it safe?

5. Quote Originally Posted by SurfDan5 View Post
    never heard of doing anything like that is it safe?
    since vits have poor orability, injecting it would make the most out of your b-12. Its safe if you know how to do it properly.

6. no ****. i thought baseball players were just making poor ass excuses

7. My mom does it. She has some sort of medical condition with b12 deficiency, and injectables are the only way her body will absorb it. If she doesn't take it, she will literally go clinically insane. She only has to do it once a month, and can do it at home.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump2 View Post
    no ****. i thought baseball players were just making poor ass excuses
    ^
    what he said
    mw2012

9. There's been a following of B-12 injections among BBers for a good while. I personally feel great in the energy and appetite department but I know there are guys using it for those reasons. There's many other medical uses for B-12 as well, even vegetarians are using the stuff in deficiency cases.

10. how does one obtain b12 shots?

11. buy it online. then go to walgreens and pick up some needles. its stings like a mofo when injected though. It increases my appetite.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump2 View Post
    no ****. i thought baseball players were just making poor ass excuses
    They are. Just because it is done in the BB world, doesn't mean Clemens is telling the truth. He also said that he got lidocaine injections in his ass and back, and Andy Pettitte said he only got HGH injections like twice. All of these are among the stupidest things I've ever heard.

13. I swear by methylcobalomin. I use 500mcg, 2x/wk for a myriad of reasons, but primarily for sleep and as an anti-histamine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

14. I do it. Helps with my energy.. Been wanting to try the methylcobalomin, Rodja you are a fan, good stuff?

15. I am liking sub-ling b12, I feel a slight flush/rush after 30 seconds or so, IM sounds interesting.

16. Quote Originally Posted by big poppa View Post
    I do it. Helps with my energy.. Been wanting to try the methylcobalomin, Rodja you are a fan, good stuff?
    Great stuff. I have been using it off and on for about a year, but I really use it when I am in my fight-prep. Anything I can do to enhance recovery is a great thing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who here likes ALCAR?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 01:26 PM
  2. Who here likes egg nog?
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 02:01 PM
  3. Injectable B-12...
    By T-Bar in forum Supplements