Drive and Igf-2 question?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to take Drive and Igf-2 with Letro? I am currently on day 2 of letro trying to get rid of some mild gyno. Appreciate the feedback

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't see any reason not to, theres no direct contradictions. depending on your dosing of letro of course your estrogen may go too low and you start to experience some joint issues, so keep some cissus or other joint aids handy

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I figured it would not hurt anything. As far as my dosing i am tapering up to 2.5mg then running it steady so yeah my joints wont be liking me to much. But im about to make a nice size order at Nutra and it will have some cissus in it. Thanks for the feedback

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine!

Yeah, I figured it would not hurt anything. As far as my dosing i am tapering up to 2.5mg then running it steady so yeah my joints wont be liking me to much. But im about to make a nice size order at Nutra and it will have some cissus in it. Thanks for the feedback
You'll be fine and just as Easy recommended....keep some extra joint support on hand. One thing to note though, the dodder seed found in DRIVE and IGF-2 will help your joints as well especially coupled with the rhodiola rosea (the ultimate adaptogen) in IGF-2. So taking some cissus as well will probably ensure that you do not deal with any real serious joint issues. Good luck bud!