Amino's dissolved in water for a long time

  1. Amino's dissolved in water for a long time


    How long can they be in this state without degradation?

    Here's why I ask:

    I throw down an A.A.solution early in the morning when I get up only to piss (4:4:30 usually) and then go back to bed

    Well, the last thing I wish to do is mess with ptting a power into a water glass and stirring, etc -- -screw that, I want something that it already prepared and READY to slam it and off to sleep land again.

    So, can I prepare this A.A solution with water PRE-bed time
    (11pm) and it still be good to go at 4:00 in the morning?)


  2. I came across a thread here on AM about a few weeks back. Somebody else had raised this question. I believe the conclusion in that thread was, that BCAA's can last up to a week in water. Any longer than that, then dump it.

  3. WOW . A week? Seems a little long. But thank you.
    •   
       


  4. bcaa's are stable in water for several weeks. this was stated by layne norton, who is getting his Phd in amino acid utilization and metabolism. i'll take his word for it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    WOW . A week? Seems a little long. But thank you.
    Even though there has been debating over this and it was stated on AM that BCAA's could last a week in water, I would trust somebody with a PhD before anybody. So, take that for what it's worth.

  6. agreed

  7. I agree, stable for up to i beleive atleast a week if not 2.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    How long can they be in this state without degradation?

    Here's why I ask:

    I throw down an A.A.solution early in the morning when I get up only to piss (4:4:30 usually) and then go back to bed

    Well, the last thing I wish to do is mess with ptting a power into a water glass and stirring, etc -- -screw that, I want something that it already prepared and READY to slam it and off to sleep land again.

    So, can I prepare this A.A solution with water PRE-bed time
    (11pm) and it still be good to go at 4:00 in the morning?)
    technically bcaa's will stay stable in water for weeks so you will be fine. i used to make gallons of xtend and keep it in the fridge. just to be safe though i wouldnt let it go more then a week but over night is perfectly fine.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    technically bcaa's will stay stable in water for weeks so you will be fine. i used to make gallons of xtend and keep it in the fridge. just to be safe though i wouldnt let it go more then a week but over night is perfectly fine.
    How bout EAAs?? same thing??

  10. i would think so.

  11. i would think so as well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are BCAA stable in water for extended time?
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 01:47 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 11:54 PM
  3. can I leave bcaa's in water for a long time?
    By quads in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 11:21 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 09:57 AM
Log in
Log in