Amino's dissolved in water for a long time

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can they be in this state without degradation?

Here's why I ask:

I throw down an A.A.solution early in the morning when I get up only to piss (4:4:30 usually) and then go back to bed

Well, the last thing I wish to do is mess with ptting a power into a water glass and stirring, etc -- -screw that, I want something that it already prepared and READY to slam it and off to sleep land again.

So, can I prepare this A.A solution with water PRE-bed time
(11pm) and it still be good to go at 4:00 in the morning?)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I came across a thread here on AM about a few weeks back. Somebody else had raised this question. I believe the conclusion in that thread was, that BCAA's can last up to a week in water. Any longer than that, then dump it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW . A week? Seems a little long. But thank you.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
bcaa's are stable in water for several weeks. this was stated by layne norton, who is getting his Phd in amino acid utilization and metabolism. i'll take his word for it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW . A week? Seems a little long. But thank you.
Even though there has been debating over this and it was stated on AM that BCAA's could last a week in water, I would trust somebody with a PhD before anybody. So, take that for what it's worth.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, stable for up to i beleive atleast a week if not 2.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
How long can they be in this state without degradation?

Here's why I ask:

I throw down an A.A.solution early in the morning when I get up only to piss (4:4:30 usually) and then go back to bed

Well, the last thing I wish to do is mess with ptting a power into a water glass and stirring, etc -- -screw that, I want something that it already prepared and READY to slam it and off to sleep land again.

So, can I prepare this A.A solution with water PRE-bed time
(11pm) and it still be good to go at 4:00 in the morning?)
technically bcaa's will stay stable in water for weeks so you will be fine. i used to make gallons of xtend and keep it in the fridge. just to be safe though i wouldnt let it go more then a week but over night is perfectly fine.

Nunchaku

Awards
technically bcaa's will stay stable in water for weeks so you will be fine. i used to make gallons of xtend and keep it in the fridge. just to be safe though i wouldnt let it go more then a week but over night is perfectly fine.
How bout EAAs?? same thing??

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i would think so as well.