PSLIN - Anyone know the percentage of Corosolic Acid
- 01-13-2008, 01:42 AM
- 01-13-2008, 01:51 AM
- 5'10" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- bay area
- Rep Power
most likely 1%
- 01-13-2008, 09:03 AM
Corosolic acid Translocates GLUT4(acts like insulin) and the specific tannins reduce GLUT4 in fat cells.
1% is to common for USPlabs. You need atleast 30mgs of corosolic acid to duplicate research so 1% makes it horribly difficult!
1 cap of Pslin is about 30mgs of pure corosolic acid or above depending on the extract.
01-13-2008, 01:10 PM
01-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Those are pretty potent concentrations!Originally Posted by USPLabs;
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
01-14-2008, 10:04 AM
I didn't realize pslin had corosolic acid. The ingredients listed at NP just say:
Pure Blend 500mg
Tannis Complex (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia
speciosa), Gymnemic Complex (Herbal engineered from Gymnema Sylvestre
I got a fairly insane pump from neovar, I'd actually be interested in trying pslin now that I know it has the same ingredient. Maybe take it with some creatine as well!
01-14-2008, 11:00 AM
2. I do not feel anything and if carbohydrates lack, you will not properly utilize the product so it "feels" like nothing is happening.
01-14-2008, 12:15 PM
I eat carbs like they will disappear tomorrow, so no problem there. I'm truly a child of the 80s
I guess if I want to try it, I should put in an order at the current sale price....
01-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By blacklac in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2013, 11:56 PM
- By Skigazzi in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-15-2006, 01:02 PM
- By SeaHawk22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2004, 06:57 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2003, 11:59 PM