PSLIN - Anyone know the percentage of Corosolic Acid

1. PSLIN - Anyone know the percentage of Corosolic Acid

Exactly as the thread title suggest. just curious what percentage of corosolic acid is used in PSLIN.

2. most likely 1%
    •   

3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    most likely 1%
    15-18% corosolic acid/45-50% tannins, this flucates from batch to batch.

Corosolic acid Translocates GLUT4(acts like insulin) and the specific tannins reduce GLUT4 in fat cells.

1% is to common for USPlabs. You need atleast 30mgs of corosolic acid to duplicate research so 1% makes it horribly difficult!

1 cap of Pslin is about 30mgs of pure corosolic acid or above depending on the extract.

4. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Corosolic acid Translocates GLUT4(acts like insulin) and the specific tannins reduce GLUT4 in fat cells.

1% is to common for USPlabs. You need atleast 30mgs of corosolic acid to duplicate research so 1% makes it horribly difficult!

1 cap of Pslin is about 30mgs of pure corosolic acid or above depending on the extract.
    Thanks for responding.

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs;

Those are pretty potent concentrations!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. I didn't realize pslin had corosolic acid. The ingredients listed at NP just say:
    Pure Blend 500mg
    Tannis Complex (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia
    speciosa), Gymnemic Complex (Herbal engineered from Gymnema Sylvestre

I got a fairly insane pump from neovar, I'd actually be interested in trying pslin now that I know it has the same ingredient. Maybe take it with some creatine as well!
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    I didn't realize pslin had corosolic acid. The ingredients listed at NP just say:
    Pure Blend 500mg
    Tannis Complex (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia
    speciosa), Gymnemic Complex (Herbal engineered from Gymnema Sylvestre

I got a fairly insane pump from neovar, I'd actually be interested in trying pslin now that I know it has the same ingredient. Maybe take it with some creatine as well!
    Tannins is what inhibits glucose uptake in fat cells. 1 cap of Plsin has 30mgs of Corosolic acid so that is why you need a large carbohydrate meal. If the carbohydrate meal is to small, we run into these scenarios:

1. Lethargic
    2. I do not feel anything and if carbohydrates lack, you will not properly utilize the product so it "feels" like nothing is happening.

8. I eat carbs like they will disappear tomorrow, so no problem there. I'm truly a child of the 80s

I guess if I want to try it, I should put in an order at the current sale price....
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    I eat carbs like they will disappear tomorrow, so no problem there. I'm truly a child of the 80s

I guess if I want to try it, I should put in an order at the current sale price....
    Sale ends tomorrow.

At that price, I'm really not making much if anything it is about giving back.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 01:56 AM
  2. Anyone know the half life of ATD and 6-OXO??
    By Skigazzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 03:02 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 08:57 PM
  4. Know the risks of Glucosamine
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2003, 01:59 AM