AAKG Powder

mss07

Awards
Just started my AAKG powder today, and was curious how long will it take to feel some pumps, effects, etc? I have never used any NO products before and really have no idea what to expect. thanks.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
If you take it preworkout, you should notice increased muscle fullness, pump, and vasodilation during your workout. I love to combine 6 grams AAKG powder with 40 grams of waximaize starch pre workout. Great pumps!

mss07

Awards
I appreciate it, i am going to be taken 10 grams a day. Currently cutting right now and want something to help hardness, fullness and vascularity.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it, i am going to be taken 10 grams a day. Currently cutting right now and want something to help hardness, fullness and vascularity.
Most NO products are over rated. Especially if it is in almost raw form like you have purchased. Yes it will make your muscles feel full for a little while, but what else will it really do for you? I know there are various studies about it, trust me I have read them all. From my perspective there is no long term gain from use of these products. Unless when stacked with other things of course.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I've used Arginine supplementation to really increase vascularity. That's pretty much my sole use for it. On workout days 4-5g preWO and non workout days 2g three times a day. It gives good pumps, and vascularity has greatly increased with use in the past, and has been on the rise since I started using it again. As far as the other purported benefits (HGH increase in megadoses) I'm not really looking for, I just like the way I look with my veins popping out.

mss07

Awards
yeah exactly, thats all i am really looking for. The pumps, fullness, and vascularity. the other "effects", i dont buy.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
n.o. products seem like a waste to me. all they do is provide pumps and vascularity that don't really last too long. but it would only be good on cuts. pumps and vascularity does look awesome with you are shirtless in the summer

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
I'm a big believer in nitric oxide products, specifically bulk products such as AAKG. If you can increase blood flow to muscle tissue, that means you are shuttling more nutrients into muscle, thus resulting in greater recovery and growth. I have always had great success with NO products, increased strength, and of course just overall better workouts due to the pump.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big believer in nitric oxide products, specifically bulk products such as AAKG. If you can increase blood flow to muscle tissue, that means you are shuttling more nutrients into muscle, thus resulting in greater recovery and growth. I have always had great success with NO products, increased strength, and of course just overall better workouts due to the pump.
MITB, I would second the positive comments above. in my own experience I get very good pumps, fullness, recovery and strength gains ( yes I decidedly mean all four effects) when I stack AAKG with CEE and Beta-Alanine. Together, that is now my favorite staple for non-hormonal support. I always use it in PCT.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
MITB, I would second the positive comments above. in my own experience I get very good pumps, fullness, recovery and strength gains ( yes I decidedly mean all four effects) when I stack AAKG with CEE and Beta-Alanine. Together, that is now my favorite staple for non-hormonal support. I always use it in PCT.
how many gams per AAKG, CEE, and BETA ALANINE do u take

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
srocco112 Supplements 16
fame126 Supplements 16