AAKG Powder

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.55%

AAKG Powder

Just started my AAKG powder today, and was curious how long will it take to feel some pumps, effects, etc? I have never used any NO products before and really have no idea what to expect. thanks.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.8%

If you take it preworkout, you should notice increased muscle fullness, pump, and vasodilation during your workout. I love to combine 6 grams AAKG powder with 40 grams of waximaize starch pre workout. Great pumps!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.55%

I appreciate it, i am going to be taken 10 grams a day. Currently cutting right now and want something to help hardness, fullness and vascularity.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mss07 View Post
    I appreciate it, i am going to be taken 10 grams a day. Currently cutting right now and want something to help hardness, fullness and vascularity.
    Most NO products are over rated. Especially if it is in almost raw form like you have purchased. Yes it will make your muscles feel full for a little while, but what else will it really do for you? I know there are various studies about it, trust me I have read them all. From my perspective there is no long term gain from use of these products. Unless when stacked with other things of course.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.31%

I've used Arginine supplementation to really increase vascularity. That's pretty much my sole use for it. On workout days 4-5g preWO and non workout days 2g three times a day. It gives good pumps, and vascularity has greatly increased with use in the past, and has been on the rise since I started using it again. As far as the other purported benefits (HGH increase in megadoses) I'm not really looking for, I just like the way I look with my veins popping out.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.55%

yeah exactly, thats all i am really looking for. The pumps, fullness, and vascularity. the other "effects", i dont buy.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.31%

n.o. products seem like a waste to me. all they do is provide pumps and vascularity that don't really last too long. but it would only be good on cuts. pumps and vascularity does look awesome with you are shirtless in the summer
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.8%

I'm a big believer in nitric oxide products, specifically bulk products such as AAKG. If you can increase blood flow to muscle tissue, that means you are shuttling more nutrients into muscle, thus resulting in greater recovery and growth. I have always had great success with NO products, increased strength, and of course just overall better workouts due to the pump.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.55%

thanks for the responses guys
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.74%

Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBox View Post
    I'm a big believer in nitric oxide products, specifically bulk products such as AAKG. If you can increase blood flow to muscle tissue, that means you are shuttling more nutrients into muscle, thus resulting in greater recovery and growth. I have always had great success with NO products, increased strength, and of course just overall better workouts due to the pump.
    MITB, I would second the positive comments above. in my own experience I get very good pumps, fullness, recovery and strength gains ( yes I decidedly mean all four effects) when I stack AAKG with CEE and Beta-Alanine. Together, that is now my favorite staple for non-hormonal support. I always use it in PCT.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    MITB, I would second the positive comments above. in my own experience I get very good pumps, fullness, recovery and strength gains ( yes I decidedly mean all four effects) when I stack AAKG with CEE and Beta-Alanine. Together, that is now my favorite staple for non-hormonal support. I always use it in PCT.
    how many gams per AAKG, CEE, and BETA ALANINE do u take

Similar Forum Threads

1. AAKG Powder
    By RedwolfWV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:19 PM
  2. AAKG Powder...?
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 01:20 AM
  3. Arginine Ethyl Ester vs AAKG Powder vs arginie
    By Hollidae in forum Supplement Logs