new here, got some questions... (long)

Prjct86Man

Awards
just checkin the place out and decided to join (plus i had exceeded the posts i could view as a guest), ive seen some pretty good stuff about leviathan and thinking about picking some up since im looking to lose this pudge ive developed.

a little background, ive only been lifting for about two and a half years now. ive made pretty good strides but for my frame, i should be a lot further along than i am. im 5'10"-5'11" and right now im about 230, and bf is way too high. last october i had an mma fight and i basically starved myself to make weight. after the fight i kinda went crazy with eating and packed on the weight. i graduated this past may and didnt work out for a solid 3 months after that and gained even more.

ive gotten back in the gym and been lifting pretty good since about october but im not really seeing much results (basically skipping december didnt help). my diet isnt spot on so im trying to get down on myself too much. ive been taking no-xplode pre-workout, thats about it as far as supplements go. ive taken fat burners in the past, probably had my best luck with hot rox but im looking for something new.

would i be alright to take leviathan with no-xplode? what about these stacks that ive seen, leviathan+dcp or leviathan+incarnate?

looking forward to any advice you guys can give, seems to be a lot of information floating around here with company reps and stuff.

thanks.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard man! Leviathon is a solid product. I think for your goals, Leviathin, DCP, and Drive would make for a great fatburning, muscle-sparing/building stack that along with a good diet and exercise program would give some pretty ausome results.

Prjct86Man

Awards
right on, another question, this may be a stupid one, but just wondering, i have to take random drug tests for work (fricken fortune 500 company), is there any way these supps could combine in any way to show up funny on a piss test?

just curious.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard man! Leviathon is a solid product. I think for your goals, Leviathin, DCP, and Drive would make for a great fatburning, muscle-sparing/building stack that along with a good diet and exercise program would give some pretty ausome results.
Agreed 100%!!!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
right on, another question, this may be a stupid one, but just wondering, i have to take random drug tests for work (fricken fortune 500 company), is there any way these supps could combine in any way to show up funny on a piss test?

just curious.
They never should cause you to fail. Any company whose product could cause that would probably be sued out of business. I have passed a drug test while using a big combo of herbs from NOW and later one using E-bol, Trib Test, and DHEA with no problem at all.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
just checkin the place out and decided to join (plus i had exceeded the posts i could view as a guest), ive seen some pretty good stuff about leviathan and thinking about picking some up since im looking to lose this pudge ive developed.

a little background, ive only been lifting for about two and a half years now. ive made pretty good strides but for my frame, i should be a lot further along than i am. im 5'10"-5'11" and right now im about 230, and bf is way too high. last october i had an mma fight and i basically starved myself to make weight. after the fight i kinda went crazy with eating and packed on the weight. i graduated this past may and didnt work out for a solid 3 months after that and gained even more.

ive gotten back in the gym and been lifting pretty good since about october but im not really seeing much results (basically skipping december didnt help). my diet isnt spot on so im trying to get down on myself too much. ive been taking no-xplode pre-workout, thats about it as far as supplements go. ive taken fat burners in the past, probably had my best luck with hot rox but im looking for something new.

would i be alright to take leviathan with no-xplode? what about these stacks that ive seen, leviathan+dcp or leviathan+incarnate?

looking forward to any advice you guys can give, seems to be a lot of information floating around here with company reps and stuff.

thanks.
Thats more important than what you do in the weight room. Work on that and you'll be on your way to progress.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of the ingredients in any of the supps listed will cause you to fail a drug test, you don't have to worry about that, you're 100% safe man!

Prjct86Man

Awards
ok, keep it coming guys, thanks for the tips.