ncaa banned drugs and test boosters???? help

lmurtha1

Awards
Im 22 and Im wondering what test booster I could take that wouldnt test dirty if tested by a very scrutinizing testing agency if they ever came through. Is there any out there that are safe and actually work very well that will pass?? I cant risk anything because i have one more year and off I go. Just lookin for a little edge and nothing to big. I take protein, kre-alkaline, cellucore d4 extreme, flaxseed, joint support, fiber, multivitamin and a very stict eating regiment. Im 6'7" 310 with 11% bodyfat. eat about 5,300 very clean cal. a day. Though im big and lean, even at that weight im just not massive enough. i want to put on some good mass but stay fit and cut. What do you all recommend I do? any suggestions would be absolutely great!

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
RPM/DRIVE are top notch ProducT ! :D, Activate Extreme too ! :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
didn't they ban 6-bromo?
pretty much anything with an androstene base will be on the banned list.
No one has mentioned a 6-bromo product thus far in this thread though.

MassFX should be good; however, any testosterone booster runs the risk of showing a false positive for anabolic steroids, depending on the type of test to be employed.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme would be my suggestion.

btw, 6'7 310 and 11% bf..... You're a HOUSE

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've had a lot of guys compliment me in the gym. I'm 5'8'' and 205lbs, so it seems as if I'm built like a brick sh!thouse. But, I also played sports all throughout my childhood up until the second or third year of high school. I'm pretty well built, as for muscle goes, but I do have noticable fat gains that I wanna shed. I'm not sure as to what my BF% is, but I'd like to find that out sometime. I need some calipers.

RPM+Drive, IGF-1+NeoVar, or Mass FX+Hyperdrol-X2 should do you some good. Some Creatine wouldn't hurt either. Whichever you choose, I hope things work out for you.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've had a lot of guys compliment me in the gym. I'm 5'8'' and 205lbs, so it seems as if I'm built like a brick sh!thouse. But, I also played sports all throughout my childhood up until the second or third year of high school. I'm pretty well built, as for muscle goes, but I do have noticable fat gains that I wanna shed. I'm not sure as to what my BF% is, but I'd like to find that out sometime. I need some calipers.

RPM+Drive, IGF-1+NeoVar, or Mass FX+Hyperdrol-X2 should do you some good. Some Creatine wouldn't hurt either. Whichever you choose, I hope things work out for you.

do you have a 6 pack?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you have a 6 pack?
No, but I fcuking want one!!! I was very toned last summer and could feel my abs, but I just wasn't able to burn the fat to show them off. I had a lot of sh!t going on in my life at the time.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive
RPM
IGF-2