Thank You, Axis Labs & MST!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got a couple of packages in the mail. Some of these companies really know how to put together a sample pack.

Axis Labs sent me a serving of Smash and Adipo-X.

MST sent me a few servings of Somnidren-GH, Ragnarok, Kreaceps XS, ZMK, Hardcore Shred XS, Citruvol XS, Carnage, and Cordygen 5.

I've been wanting to try Smash, Adipo-X, Ragnarok, ZMK, and Somnidren-GH for quite some time now.

Has anyone tried any of these other products?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I just got a couple of packages in the mail. Some of these companies really know how to put together a sample pack.

Axis Labs sent me a serving of Smash and Adipo-X.

MST sent me a few servings of Somnidren-GH, Ragnarok, Kreaceps XS, ZMK, Hardcore Shred XS, Citruvol XS, Carnage, and Cordygen 5.

I've been wanting to try Smash, Adipo-X, Ragnarok, ZMK, and Somnidren-GH for quite some time now.

Has anyone tried any of these other products?
got the mst one, amazing...somnidren and Ragnorak kick ass

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How would one obtain one of these sample packs?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How would one obtain one of these sample packs?
Just ask an Axis Labs or MST rep on their forums. I guess Axis was low on a lot, so they couldn't send much. I had spoken to a female rep through e-mail. I'd shoot for the MST sample pack if I were you.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
MST is awesome about getting samples out....they give u like 1 or 2 of everything, its sweet....just PM a rep or request some from their website

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to get some samples from PAL and USPLabs, but I don't know how to go about doing that. I've tried requesting samples from the USPL website and none seem to be getting through. I've tried several different times and have yet to receive anything. I'm kinda bummed.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to get some samples from PAL and USPLabs, but I don't know how to go about doing that. I've tried requesting samples from the USPL website and none seem to be getting through. I've tried several different times and have yet to receive anything. I'm kinda bummed.
what samples ya need bro, hit me up

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you`re pain. Most samples via websites are US only. The few samples I`ve gotten was Controlled Labs and AppNut through emails. I got some from my last NP order though :) You going to put up some reviews for the products, if so I`ll keep an eye out.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what samples ya need bro, hit me up
Will do! :D

Thank you so much! I'm not blaming it on you or anybody else. I've just made so many requests. I'd make a request and wait a couple of weeks, only because I figured you guys were busy and I didn't wanna bombard you with the same request over and over again.

I'm gonna PM my address to you right now. I really appreciate this. I apologize if you end up getting bombarded with requests now, as I'm sure several people will see this and be starving for a piece of PAL.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know you`re pain. Most samples via websites are US only. The few samples I`ve gotten was Controlled Labs and AppNut through emails. I got some from my last NP order though :) You going to put up some reviews for the products, if so I`ll keep an eye out.
I've gotten some pretty interesting sample packs from several of the companies here. Some are more generous than others. I try not to be too picky, or ask for too much. I really enjoy sampling different supplements. If I think and feel they made a difference, then I'll definitely be sure to make purchases. I've also heard such great things about different products, so I figured the best way to determine if they'll become something that I'll consider using a lot, then I might as well try asking for samples and taking them. If you are interested, just so you know, I will be reviewing all of my samples. It's sometimes hard to base a solid opinion and back it up after only one sample serving of anything, but I will try my absolute best. The reviews will be based on the samples themselves, but also how I feel when I'm taking them. I'm sure I'll be able to tell whether or not they make a difference in my everyday life.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to thank everyone for their great support on this thread. We here at MST truly appreciate it!