Nutrabolics Isogainer

RonPaul

Awards
I was going to buy Cytogainer, but instead the salesperson persuaded me into getting Isogainer from Nutrabolics, a company from B.C.

It's a lean gainer as they call it, just means less calories, but this one also has protein isolates and some casein too.

Has anyone had any experiences with this lean gainer?
I'd like to know about some experiences anyone has had.

It's mostly for post-workout, but I'll try 1/3 or the serving in the morning too before my workout as well.... or maybe not, i dunno.

Opinions?

Other Ingredients: CFM Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Glucose Polymers Derived from Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Cocoa, Barley, Oats, Oat Fiber, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Essential Fatty Acid Blend (Borage Seed Oil Powder, Flaxseed Powder), Omega-3 Complex (EPA & DHA), Gum Blend (Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan), Silica, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Rodzilla

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous

how lean we talkin?:study:

For a true lean gainer I would use a combination of Ultra Peptide vers. 1 or 2, + superCARB/oats or oatflour.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous

how lean we talkin?:study:

For a true lean gainer I would use a combination of Ultra Peptide vers. 1 or 2, + superCARB/oats or oatflour.
It would seem to me that it would be a better choice than the cytogainer he was looking at getting still. Its not all Dex/Malto as it has some more complex carbs and some fiber in there. Protein looks like a decent blend too. For someone already lean I would think this would work well, especially for the cheap NP price.

RonPaul

Awards
it's not just the indegrienents

also, i want comments from ppl who used it because i've never heard of this company

and i worry about buying products from companies i never heard of, they somtimes don't meet label claims

RonPaul

Awards
Purchased it at Popeye's, a canadian supp store

have u tried it

Rodzilla

Board Sponsor
Awards
to answer your questions...no I haven't tried it. Some people give nutrabolics a bad rep, I tried their insulean k and liked it. The ingredients on this look pretty good, I usually don't like fat around my workout, but its pretty negligible considering you will be doing 1/3 servings.

I think your fine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's not just the indegrienents

also, i want comments from ppl who used it because i've never heard of this company

and i worry about buying products from companies i never heard of, they somtimes don't meet label claims
This company has been caught in the past lying and forging COAs (8D% anyone?).

The whole thing played out on BB.com. Maybe they have ironed out everything, but then again they never admitted anything even when it was blatantly exposed.

niqnak

Awards
i have used isogainer. the taste was good and it mixes well. i took it along with noz supercharged senior year of high school. i got up to 185 at the time and i haven't been able to get back there since (2 years). thats mostly because my diet and daily routine was the most in check its ever been, but isogainer is my second favorite weight gainer behind nature's best isopure mass.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to answer your questions...no I haven't tried it. Some people give nutrabolics a bad rep, I tried their insulean k and liked it. The ingredients on this look pretty good, I usually don't like fat around my workout, but its pretty negligible considering you will be doing 1/3 servings.

I think your fine.
is insulean good for leaning out? did u get a food pump?