Cellucor M5

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen really much for threads on Cellucor M5 and i was wondering what anyones experiences with it or thoughts on it.

I personally just purchased some 4 days ago and have been taking it 3 days and i think it works amazing, i will go in the gym sometimes feeling worn out then i take the recommend dosage for beginner and i feel unstoppable, i also get some incredible pumps.

But i also want to say i have never tried anything else for energy other then endorush which i found good as well.

Supplement I have had:
l-glutamine
creatine monhydrate (GNC)
Varies Whey Proteins
Fish Oil
Flax Oil
Multi-Vitamins

Right now:
Multi-vitamins
l-glutamine
cellucor m5
fish oil
whey protein

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I got a can cheap off ebay and actually really liked it. I don't think it's worth paying retail for it though.....plus that metal screw lid gets bent if you're not careful. I ended up having to take it out of the container and putting it in a ziploc.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's funny! I had to do the exact samething.

I too, bought a bottle off of EBAY at a really cheap price - It is a pretty good supplement, but the price stops me from buying it retail.

I got a can cheap off ebay and actually really liked it. I don't think it's worth paying retail for it though.....plus that metal screw lid gets bent if you're not careful. I ended up having to take it out of the container and putting it in a ziploc.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can somebody please provide more information about this?

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
OFF THE CELLUCOR SITE

M5 Extreme – Superior Hydration Technology
M5’s breakthrough formulation is scientifically proven to dramatically increase muscle mass and overall strength by maximizing muscle cell hydration, which in turn signals muscle cell creation (growth). Unlike all other creatines, M5’s patented creatine (Kre-Alkalyn) is stabilized for 100 percent absorption and will not convert into the toxic bi-product creatinine. If you want the most extreme growth, the longest lasting blood pump, and extra energy that will get you through your most intense workouts, M5 is perfect for you. For best results, please refer to the synergy diagram.

Quick Facts
• Contains Kre-Alkalyn (the only 100% bio-available creatine)
• Advanced Nitric Oxide Delivery System (Ethyl – Ester)
• Increases Natural Production of Creatine
• No Bloating, No Cramping, No Dehydration
• Breakthrough Hyper Transport Technology
• Significantly Increases Endurance
• Enhances Workout Intensity
• Improves Focus and Concentration

Questions and Answers
How should I take M5?
M5 should be taken 30 minutes prior to workout. Be sure to drink a minimum of 40 ounces of water during your workout for best results.

How long can I stay on M5?
For optimal results, you can take M5 up to 8 weeks before discontinuing. To ensure maximum effectiveness, discontinue for one month before retaking the product.

Why is Kre-Alkalyn a superior form of creatine?
Kre-Alkalyn is the only patented creatine on the market. It requires zero loading, zero cycling, and has zero side effects. This is why athletes, fitness models, and serious weekend warriors have made M5 their creatine product of choice.

Can a high-school athlete that hasn't reached full growth potential take M5?
Yes. M5 is a safe and effective supplement for high school athletes looking to gain strength and mass.

Can I take M5 with other Cellucor muscle growth products?
Yes. Cellucor muscle growth products are designed to work together synergistically. In most cases, you will get better results by combining more than one product.

Quick Usage & Price Info
Please review all label guidelines before taking this product. As a dietary supplement
for adults, for the first three days, we advise taking half of the following recommended
dosage to test for personal tolerance levels.

WORKOUT DAYS:
Beginner Dosage: Take 1 serving 30 minutes pre-workout
Advanced Dosage: Take 2 servings 30 minutes pre-workout

OFF DAYS:
Beginner Dosage: Take 1/2 serving in the morning
Advanced Dosage: Take 1 serving in the morning

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya i bought mine at gnc for like $70 :p but my mom bought it so its all good.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds solid, but I would never pay $90 for it. Good luck with it and let us know how it goes man!

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering for you who already took it, what dosage to you use beginner or advanced because so far i have been taking beginner and i don't know if i should go up keep in mind i am 15 and first time really using something that supplies me with great energy.

And it says to take it on off days also what about weekend? and it says don't take it with food but to take it in morning, can i still have breakfast?

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Allright will do it would be nice if i could get some result pics, i will have to talk to my sister about her letting me use her camera.

I know a lot of my friends who recommend it and they are all pretty much big who take it so i hope they know what there talking about.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was wondering for you who already took it, what dosage to you use beginner or advanced because so far i have been taking beginner and i don't know if i should go up keep in mind i am 15 and first time really using something that supplies me with great energy.

And it says to take it on off days also what about weekend? and it says don't take it with food but to take it in morning, can i still have breakfast?
You should just access your tolerance. Keep in mind the caffeine content and your age bro. Take what works for you, but do not over do it.

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
hehe i TOO got it off ebay 4 bottles for $5/each. I actually like it quite a bit, good kre-alkalyn. But it really tastes like ****!

P.s- The metal lid has messed me up so many times, but I just pryed it off with some plyers lol

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
WOA i wanna get some that cheap! that is an amazing deal!!!!!!

lid hasn't given me a problem but then again only had it for about a week, i thought it tasted really bad but if u add lots of water like a full water bottle it doesn't taste that bad what flavor do you have?

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
I have no idea, I think its just unflavoured/regular I take 1 scoop with 4oz of water before and after a workout and once in the morning on workout days.

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
i've used it before, gave me good pumps and I added about 6lbs / month and kept around 4ish

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
wait so u would take 3 scoops on workout days? i only take 1 scoop on workout days.

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
No, I take 2 scoops on Workout days. 1 about 30min pre workout and 1 30min post workout. Hope this helps. At your age, just trying eat alot of moderatly clean calories, lots of protein and carbs. You'll get big in no time! Train Hard and Smart!

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the advice will do, i am thinking about going up because right now i take half scoop on training days and 1 scoop on training days.

i was thinking to save my m5 i could take the doses i take now and take the creatine monohydrate as well.

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
Next time you hop into GNC or whatever vitamin shop you go to, find some Kre-Alkayln creatine in pills or just bulk powder, its essentially the same thing as m5 or even better(taste wise if you get pills lol). Good luck

going2tdc

Awards
I actually like the way m5 tastes. I ordered 2 cans of it recently, but I am kinda kicking myself for it now. I am really hyped up about trying Drive/RPM.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya i actually like that taste as well, but with m5 you get more of a drive to workout the just normal creatine.

Nacho1545

Awards
M5 + Breakfast?

Hey guys... I just bought the pill version of M5.. I haven't used it yet (Monday is my first day). I tried the powder at GNC and I think it tasted fine..

Can I eat breakfast with this in the morning? Like have the pills and 20 min later eat a Apple and a Banana?

darkstar7

darkstar7

Awards
I've taken m5, I think it works pretty well I'm 18 and around 245lbs so I just took the 2 scoops right from the start but that might be too much for you it's all based on your personal tolerance, I've seen some nice gains from it though (255 to 275 bench max in first 8 week cycle), however my experience is limited the only other preworkout supp I have taken is No-explode, I like m5 better though, price sucks though.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya its been a while since i took it but i still think it was a good product, but there are other things better.

Nacho1545

Awards
I just bought betasine... Its supposed to be awesome.. I'll let you guys know after I finish the M5 and do a 2 week cycle...

sjfou

Awards
Couple of Quick Qs re: Cellucor M5 Caps - How much kre-alkalyn is each serve? How many calories? Are there any sugars/carbs in the other ingredients?

Nacho1545

Awards
I wouldn't go with the M5 caps.. Its a pain to swallow them all.. Spec if your like me and take the advanced dosage.. Took me forever to take 12 pills... I have the powder now which is better then the pills.. I am stacking it with Beta-Alanine.. Doesn't say on it how much Kre-alkalyn is in it...

I think I may just go with Kre-alkalyn and beta-alanine by its self just to see if there is a difference.. You just need to remember that M5 is Creatine and a NO product in one so you get big advantage with it...

PS. Betasine was great but I think M5 with Beta-Alanine is better...?

Colton

Colton

Awards
i justy tried out the M5 and the new N-Zero from Cellucor and i love both of them. i have really seen a change in my energy and muscle growth in the past few weeks on these products

Nacho1545

Awards
Yeah M5 is great.. I am right about to cycle off for two weeks then give Arnge Krush a try..

I heard the new N-zero is same formula but costs more because its in single serve packets..

applesmack23

Awards
I have tried a lot of CELLUCOR products with great results its a bit pricey I still can't wait to try there Gen2 NO booster.

Nacho1545

Awards
What is so great about it? Is it a new formula? I thought it was the same...

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I got samples of it at the Europa. Pretty good stuff>
They also make a pre-w/o powder with an orange label.
Pretty good stuff, and it has an orange creamsicle taste to it.

GT likes it.

Colton

Colton

Awards
i used Cellucors Gen2 Growth Kit along with the N-Zero, and i saw some awesome gains! i really like the stuf. tastes good and works well. i had some really amazeing pumps while i used this stuff.

the N-Zero contains N-carbamylglutamate which has been shown to increase the secretion of ariginine and somatotropin (gh) and help with protien synthesis.