Am i over doing it?

Comlink5

Awards
Ok i weigh 150 pounds not real built so im kinda new to bodybuilding and supplements. I went to the site bodyforlife.com and got some good nutrition tips and used there workout plan. Im taking 2 scoopes of pro nos twice a day all together im getting around 150-200g of protein a day, and 4 no2 black in the morning and 4 6 hours later. I also jsut started taking anabolc switch today following the serving size of 3 scoops before workout and 3 after, which seams like a lot of creatine (mri-performance.com/anabolic-switch-info.html heres the nutrition facts). Also i take no2 black powder before my workout usually only 1 scoop sometimes 2 along with multivitamins flax seed oil and papaya enzyme. Is it bad to comsume this much stuff especially that much creatine (by the way ive been taking ce2 hi def for about 1 1/2 months not taking untill off cycle of this new stuff though) even if im drinking lots of water?

If it is to much are there any real bad consequences other than just urinating it out?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My rule of thumb: if I think it is too much, then it probably is.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I am confused...so, in my opinion yes. It could just be because I'm having trouble visualizing what you're doing.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it's to much.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Just remember that what you do at the dinner table is more important than what you do in the weight room.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
you're not taking too many supplements.. you're just guilty of spending too much money on them. I just looked on the GNC website at that NO2 Black you're taking and its $124 w/o the gold card! :jaw: Check out Nutraplanet, you can find NO products for 1/6 of that price!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you're not taking too many supplements.. you're just guilty of spending too much money on them. I just looked on the GNC website at that NO2 Black you're taking and its $124 w/o the gold card! :jaw: Check out Nutraplanet, you can find NO products for 1/6 of that price!
I laughed at one of my buddies at the gym last night because he paid $70 for mt's NaNOx9 or whatever it is. He frowned...lol.

Oh, and that is not a lot of stuff. You should see what some of the guys on here take on the daily!

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
u should be fine i was takin more before.. and im takin the same protein and no2 black now love it ha

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
You're fine, my supplement cabinet makes my roommates shudder.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just looked on the GNC website at that NO2 Black you're taking and its $124 w/o the gold card! :jaw: Check out Nutraplanet, you can find NO products for 1/6 of that price!
Agreed 1000%!!!! Why the hell would you pay 125 bucks for some NO2? You can get the same frickin thing at Nutra for like 20 bucks.........newbies

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Agreed 1000%!!!! Why the hell would you pay 125 bucks for some NO2? You can get the same frickin thing at Nutra for like 20 bucks.........newbies
Yeah, but you get expert advice at GNC. You can't put a price tag on that. :ntome:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established