Bulk hydrolysate is changing my life. - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk hydrolysate is changing my life.

  1. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30561

    Reputation

    Bulk hydrolysate is changing my life.


    I recently got a tub of bulk whey hydrolysate, and it is opening up huge possiblities for combinations in my intra and post workout nutrition and rock bottom prices.

    I based my formulas on AEN's IntrAbolic for my during workout stack and CL's GoldenFinisH for my Post workout formula. Obviously, these stacks are not quite as good as the originals, as I lack access to some of the ingredients, but it's still good formulations, and very cheap.

    IntraWO: 7ish grams of hydrolysate
    5g BCAAs
    2.5g of Beta Alanine
    1/3 a tube of crystal light (to take the edge off)

    PostWO: 20-25g of hydrolysate
    40g Waxy Maze
    10g BCAAs
    2g taurine
    2.5 g of Beta alanine
    5g Creatine Mono

    I usually have some regular way and carbs 1/2 an hour after my post shake, then a whole meal a little later. I'd like to get some phenylalanine maybe.

    A side note; do not put Hydrolysate in a blender, it foams up too much and never seems to go down. Even in a shaker, it's best to shake everything else up first, then add the Hydrolysate and shake it up just a bit, as it dissloves pretty easily.

    DB2000

  2. Advanced Member
    whitedevil74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    376

    Reputation

    Those look like some solid combinations
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    The mixability sounds alot like what I experienced with whey protein isolate from bulkbarn up here in Canada. The only way I could avoid having about 4inches of foam was to blend in my icecubes and everything else first then put it in!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    wow i just looked up the bulkbarn place, that looks pretty crazy. I wonder if there is one by the new york state border.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    I picked some up too....mixes awesome, even shaking it it foams quite a bit though..
  6. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    I recently got a tub of bulk whey hydrolysate, and it is opening up huge possiblities for combinations in my intra and post workout nutrition and rock bottom prices.

    I based my formulas on AEN's IntrAbolic for my during workout stack and CL's GoldenFinisH for my Post workout formula. Obviously, these stacks are not quite as good as the originals, as I lack access to some of the ingredients, but it's still good formulations, and very cheap.

    IntraWO: 7ish grams of hydrolysate
    5g BCAAs
    2.5g of Beta Alanine
    1/3 a tube of crystal light (to take the edge off)

    A side note; do not put Hydrolysate in a blender, it foams up too much and never seems to go down. Even in a shaker, it's best to shake everything else up first, then add the Hydrolysate and shake it up just a bit, as it dissloves pretty easily.

    DB2000
    Not bad, but if you want to get closer to our product IntrAbolic, have 5g of just leucine and than 4+ grams of the rest of the EAA's plus arginine.

    Also, what degree of hydrolysis had your WPH undergone? IntrAbolic's is over 30%, supplying 70-80% of the rapidly absorbed di-and tripeptides. I have yet to see ANY hydrolysate on par with what we use, with the closest being PeptoPro.

    Also, add in some electrolytes and bump up the beta-alanine to 3.2g

    How did your concoction tasted btw?
  7. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30561

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    Not bad, but if you want to get closer to our product IntrAbolic, have 5g of just leucine and than 4+ grams of the rest of the EAA's plus arginine.

    Also, what degree of hydrolysis had your WPH undergone? IntrAbolic's is over 30%, supplying 70-80% of the rapidly absorbed di-and tripeptides. I have yet to see ANY hydrolysate on par with what we use, with the closest being PeptoPro.

    Also, add in some electrolytes and bump up the beta-alanine to 3.2g

    How did your concoction tasted btw?
    Like I said, my formulas don't match up to the originals. I've debated extra EAAs, but the point is to keep it as cheap as possible, and bulk EAAs are not readily avaliable to me. I'm taking BA pre and post aswell, so I don't know that I need more. I also am not a fan of excessive arganine.

    I've thought about using 10g of BCAAs, which would give me 5g of leucine. Of course, I could just get bulk leucine, which is even cheaper.

    How does one aquire electrolites?

    The taste is surprisingly good. I only use a third of a tube just to kill the bitterness of the aminos, but more than half a tube is quite tastey (banana/strawberry masks it very well).

    I expect there will be a MARK II version of these formulations.
  8. Registered User
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    720

    Reputation

    My pwo is the best out there at rock bottom prices.

    2 Scoops True Protein hydrolyzed whey protein
    2 Cups FF Milk
    2 Cups Smashed Rice Crispies.

    It has everything I need especially since I'm not running a marathon or working out 2.5-3 hours at gym.
  9. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30561

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA View Post
    My pwo is the best out there at rock bottom prices.

    2 Scoops True Protein hydrolyzed whey protein
    2 Cups FF Milk
    2 Cups Smashed Rice Crispies.

    It has everything I need especially since I'm not running a marathon or working out 2.5-3 hours at gym.
    Is the True protien hydrolysate unflavoured? How does that concoction taste?
  10. Registered User
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    720

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Is the True protien hydrolysate unflavoured? How does that concoction taste?
    When I'm poor I get it unflavored. I just add in some sugar free nesquik, but most of the time it goes down quick enough it just tastes like a slightly sweeter bowl of rice crispies.
  11. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30561

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA View Post
    When I'm poor I get it unflavored. I just add in some sugar free nesquik, but most of the time it goes down quick enough it just tastes like a slightly sweeter bowl of rice crispies.
    Nifty. I get unflavoured as well. It's the only way to go.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Anyone that can stomach a true Hydrolysate during workout has my respect.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30561

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Anyone that can stomach a true Hydrolysate during workout has my respect.
    Crystal light strawberry banana, baby. It's the strongest flavor masker I've found.
  14. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Anyone that can stomach a true Hydrolysate during workout has my respect.
    I mix mine with an Australian malted milk drink called milo post workout.

    Adding MHP Active sport to your post workout would make it more goldenfinish like (it Active Sport contains aminogen and carbogen).

    Dsade, is aminogen expensive? No chance of bulk aminogen and carbogen caps?
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Aminogen is tightly controlled. It can be licensed, but it is pricey. I was impressed that Avant got it for SyntheSIZE.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help!! Finaflex is ruining my life...
    By matttjr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:11 AM
  2. ready to change my life...diet help please!
    By pulltap289 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 02:30 PM
  3. RPM changed my life!!!
    By fritzer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 01:42 PM
  4. First Change My Life cycle ever
    By gator0090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-27-2005, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in