T Bomb II

  1. Registered User
    mbase26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    T Bomb II


    I have heard some great things about this product. I was hoping for some feedback on those of you who have tried it. Should there be post cycle therapy after a phase of use with this? If so, what would that therapy consist of? How do the recomended servings correlate to the servings those of you that tried it practiced when using? Any advice on stacking this with a good creatine pre workout drink? Would a good joint support product be advised, like cissus?
    Any addditional warnings, or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

  2. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mbase26 View Post
    I have heard some great things about this product. I was hoping for some feedback on those of you who have tried it. Should there be post cycle therapy after a phase of use with this? If so, what would that therapy consist of? How do the recomended servings correlate to the servings those of you that tried it practiced when using? Any advice on stacking this with a good creatine pre workout drink? Would a good joint support product be advised, like cissus?
    Any addditional warnings, or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Others will certainly chime in on this, especially those who have used this. But, try doing a forum search and see what comes up. I believe I've come across a few threads about this.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0


    Just as a personal opinion, I would opt for a different product. I heard the original T-Bomb was decent, but usually anything version 2,3 etc, gets less and less effective. I am not saying this is the case, or doubting the product. I would just opt for something else.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    russy_russ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    911
    Answers
    0


    I tried it about a year and half to two years ago, didn't notice anything. Could be because my natural was high though.
  5. Registered User
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    361
    Answers
    0


    I used t bomb II for 2 months and had little results from it. The only thing that i got from it was slightly enlarged testicles which leads me to believe it does increase your LH.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    I tried it, didn't get much from it. T-force from omega sports would be a better choice
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    mbase26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    I spoke with a bodybuilder who isn't even sponsored by MHP. He told me this was one of the few legal strength increasing products on the market worth a damn. He said he had to keep his doses low because of acne breakout.
  8. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mbase26 View Post
    I spoke with a bodybuilder who isn't even sponsored by MHP. He told me this was one of the few legal strength increasing products on the market worth a damn. He said he had to keep his doses low because of acne breakout.
    Then why are you asking people here if your friend says its the best. I personally would stay away from it.
  9. Registered User
    mbase26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Then why are you asking people here if your friend says its the best. I personally would stay away from it.
    Always good to get as many opinions as possible.. isn't that why you come on here?
  10. Registered User
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    361
    Answers
    0


    Youve got multiple people telling you that its not a good choice, so you decide for yourself if you want to fork over the money for it or not
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mbase26 View Post
    Always good to get as many opinions as possible.. isn't that why you come on here?
    I am just saying, If 10 people told you no, and 1 person told you yes, which one would you listen to. You are speaking with many intelligent people here on AM, but I cannot vouch for your "friend". That could be the placebo effect at it's finest, and the fact he forgot to shower. Just a thought.
  12. Registered User
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Answers
    0


    t-bomb made me sweat like a pig all the time. probably the source of your friends acne. also i didnt even get a slight libido boost while taking it. hardcore test from mygenics is the shizzzzle
  13. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Answers
    0


    I've used it and its nothing to write home about. The first version was great, b/c it was a 1-Test product. I can think of three better products in these-

    Diesel Test Hardcore
    Axis Labs HyperTest
    Omega Sports T-Force
  14. Registered User
    ProAnabolics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    149
    Answers
    0


    T Bomb II didn't do **** for me, I tried it and didn't notice a thing. Try something other then MHP, I think most of their products are worthless now a days
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. t-bomb II and pct
    By muscledismorph in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 03:43 PM
  2. Anyone heard of T-Bomb II from MHP ?
    By musQlardevil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 11:43 PM
  3. T Bomb II, Crap?
    By chronic666 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 07:28 AM
  4. T-bomb II
    By DarkAngel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 01:48 PM
  5. Power of T-BOMB II????
    By supermanMBS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 02:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in