Jungle Warfare Questions

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I think I'm gonna give JW a shot. I've read so many mixed reviews and have a few things to question.

1. Is this product at all hormonal? Based on ingredients, i'd say no, but I have read things stating it is and it may cause shutdown.

2. Is a 4 week cycle going to produce any gains or is 8 weeks preferred?

3. I've also read people experience hair loss on this product. Is this true that this could happen?

4. Is there a better option in this category of supplement that you would recommend over JW?

Thanks in advance

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I think I'm gonna give JW a shot. I've read so many mixed reviews and have a few things to question.

1. Is this product at all hormonal? Based on ingredients, i'd say no, but I have read things stating it is and it may cause shutdown.

There has been a lot of debating over this. It is, in fact, a 'steroid.'

2. Is a 4 week cycle going to produce any gains or is 8 weeks preferred?

Most people run it for 8, some run it for 4.

3. I've also read people experience hair loss on this product. Is this true that this could happen?

You're most likely to experience any hairloss while running something hormonal, especially if you're prone to MPB.

4. Is there a better option in this category of supplement that you would recommend over JW?

I've heard that JW is the sh!t. I believe that it's the lightest of anything hormonal.

Thanks in advance

You're welcome.

Others will certainly chime in.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running a mild PCT following my JW cycle with Drive/RPM, not because I've been convinced I needed to, but I always error on the safe side.

I'm running full dose for 8 weeks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im running an 8 week stack...check out my log...it hasnt officially started yet but definitely let me know if u have anymore questions

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
1. yes it a steroid
2. 4 weeks will produce good size and strength gains. 8 weeks will be good to just remember it is a steroid and some sort of PCT should be used.
3. yes, some may experience hair loss but not everyone, should not be to bad though.
4. better option? well it depends what your goals are and weather you want to use steroids/PH's or stay natural. JW is a rather mild steroid and gives good gains and zero sides in my experience( ran about 4 cycles of JW)

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
This thread has helped me find out alot of the questions I have about this product. Just curious, what is best preferred to be stacked with JW?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
This thread has helped me find out alot of the questions I have about this product. Just curious, what is best preferred to be stacked with JW?
Solid training? And protein? JW hasn't shown any major "weaknesses" so to speak of, so there's no real *recommended* stack. Your diet will dictate if you are cutting/recomp/bulk. If this is your first cycle of anything hormonal, my vote would be to stick to JW solo. That way you'll know if you have any issues during the cycle (unlikely with JW, as it is a light/minor steroid, but err on the side of caution especially with your first).

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JW is a strong supplement in of itself. Solid diet and good training should suffice. However, with that said, I'm using Anabolic Pump and Pslin to seriously augment the diet aspect, so I suppose that would be a stack-aid.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
it really depends on what your goals are...

but i ate like crazy every time i have cycled it and only gained muscle, so eat away, BIG time if you want gains. so LOTS of protein.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
For strength gains BAM is a great compliment to JW.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards

I would go with there Evo Stack. JW/ BAM / Pro Anabol / Restore and then I'd add Gaspari Novlvedex Xt to safe measures. They have different ways of stacking on the site. All depends on if you want to bulk or cut. Great products and I didn't notice any major sides with it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i hear in that whole stack the only effective product is the JW... those who have used it before say they notice no difference after adding bam, pro anabol, restore

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
I've done the whole stack both ways. Last year Pro A wasn't out so I used the JW/BAM/RESTORE during contest prep while also using the Tri-Lean system. It helped me maintain good muscle while cutting and strength was better than expected on such a low carb/cal diet for those weeks. Now of course, each person is different and some have better receptors than others. Our body is s science and somethings work better than others so only way to know is to try it our for yourself.

I only use ALRi and VPX mainly. I recently got to be a tester for EST and those were good products also for MY body.

No doubt the JW is going to be the stronger component out of all of them in the stack, but the others compliment nicely.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about stacking JW and Formestane. Would that be any good?

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I have ran JW/BAM stacked as well as BAM alone and I will say that BAM def gave me good strength increases.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i stacked JW with BAM and did not notice any extra benefit with the BAM when comparing to other times i have run JW alone.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people I ask say they stack with BAM, but its really mixed reviews about the product. Activate + JW?
Would 4 weeks at rec. dosage be good enough or should I try out 2 bottles for 6-8. I'm only 160pds so I don't think I'd have to up the dose but not sure. Would I still see results from 4 weeks?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people I ask say they stack with BAM, but its really mixed reviews about the product. Activate + JW?
Would 4 weeks at rec. dosage be good enough or should I try out 2 bottles for 6-8. I'm only 160pds so I don't think I'd have to up the dose but not sure. Would I still see results from 4 weeks?
negative. i saw absolutely no added benefit to JW+BAM, JW+activate, or JW double dosed compared to JW standalone. as you can see i have run the product(JW) a few times(and loved it every time), probably about 5-6 cycles. have done these three stacks/dosing as well as JW by its self about 3 times, and i honestly think neither of these stacks gave me any better gains then just JW alone, pretty much same results every time. i would however highly recommend taking activate as soon as your done on JW as a small PCT. doesn't have to be activate, thats just my choice of the other supps you listed, although either way activateX would be a good choice.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about stacking JW and Formestane. Would that be any good?
That would be way to much overkill on estrogen managment. At your weight, sticking with what heebs said will work great for you, running at 4-6wks.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I was really looking forward to cooking something up in my kitchen...damn, I really want to try Powerfull out as well, and even X-factor. I just cant buy one thing!

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards

All I can say is that typcially when you use a product for the first time, you get better results than when you continually use it. With my body I feel that my receptors are more open then after 3 or more cycles. I typically keep the manufacturers stack together and works well rather than mixing two different companies. They were designed to compliment each other but of course, someone who has better knowledge of the chemistry can mix up different brands knowing the components of each and how they will work together.

Being that you are 160lbs, I think you would be very happy the First time around doing the Evo Stack from ALRi and then experimenting with others after. In this lifestyle it's about trial and error. Some stuff works better for youthan others so of course we all waste a certain amount of money TRYING to find the best supps for our own bodies.

One other thing I didn't catch before and maybe its in the begining of the thread but how old are you and how much experience youhave using these types of supps?

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I'm 19, I have tried pretty much all the usual supps(big list here), just haven't gone to far into the "hardcore-esque" department.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
inhibit-e or Post Cycle Support (my preference) or novedex xt

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
I'm 19, I have tried pretty much all the usual supps(big list here), just haven't gone to far into the "hardcore-esque" department.
OK let's stop here. YOU DO NOT NEED THESE SUPPS! PERIOD!
You are too young and your body's own hormone levels are way high enough. Honestly you won't get much out of these at your age. Yes you are over 18 but in all seriousness, any type of supp like this isn't really going to be beneficial until 24-25 yrs old. JW I wouldnt even touch. The others wouldn't be soo bad. You want supps for muscle hardness and you don't need TEST boosters or anything that is considered a pro hormone. Basics and patience is all you need. BCAA's, Glutamine, Creatine, NOs, Arginine, Beta Alanine, Whole foods, etc. Nothing more.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I would agree with BLADE...though I don't think you are going to irreversibly damage yourself with JW, you could probably save yourself some money and just dial your diet and routine in tight - at 19 and 160 you have the potential to really blow up if you eat correctly, you could see some really drastic changes in a year man.

dolfansalb

Awards
just finished 4 weeks of JW. I didn't particulary care for it. no side effects though.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I've seen crazy changes just since summer from getting my diet in check. I'm taking new pictures beginning of Feb and I'll post em up on here, its ridiculous. It's just hard for me to gain weight even with a lot of calories but I've went from like 135 to 160 in like 3 months. My hope is to hit 175-180 by atleast May.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I've seen crazy changes just since summer from getting my diet in check. I'm taking new pictures beginning of Feb and I'll post em up on here, its ridiculous. It's just hard for me to gain weight even with a lot of calories but I've went from like 135 to 160 in like 3 months. My hope is to hit 175-180 by atleast May.
Look at your own post, you are not a hard gainer you just never put the effort in before for your diet. Surely you must realize that your body has a lot of growing left, leave the steroids for a few more years until it's safer for you.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look at your own post, you are not a hard gainer you just never put the effort in before for your diet. Surely you must realize that your body has a lot of growing left, leave the steroids for a few more years until it's safer for you.
That is crazy weight gain in a short time period like that man. Hard gainer you are not.