Att: Dr.D!!! Divanil & T/E ratio?

Scando

Awards
As I'm a powerlifter subject to full IOC drug testing at comps I'm curious if there's any possibility of DVTHF affecting the T/E ratio in any way? Also, would any of the ingredients in either Activate Extreme or Mass FX (25,R) cause a failure of the test?

In particular, I'm worried about product contamination or stuff in the product, which is not on the label! FYI guys a test conducted by WADA in Denmark has revealed that Novedex XT contained metabolites of boldenone!!!!!!! I bet you didn't expect that!

Very hard to know which products to trust with all these "designer" products floating about!

Thanks for your help

krogtaar

Awards
activate extreme increases free test, so it depends if the drug test looks at free or bound. it also has estrogen controlling action (I3C i believe) but i doubnt these actions are enough to put you over the normal ratio

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
In addition, I believe total test actually drops on Act, so if they test for total T/E, there shouldnt be any reason the ratio would be above normal on the T side.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As I'm a powerlifter subject to full IOC drug testing at comps I'm curious if there's any possibility of DVTHF affecting the T/E ratio in any way? Also, would any of the ingredients in either Activate Extreme or Mass FX (25,R) cause a failure of the test?

In particular, I'm worried about product contamination or stuff in the product, which is not on the label! FYI guys a test conducted by WADA in Denmark has revealed that Novedex XT contained metabolites of boldenone!!!!!!! I bet you didn't expect that!

Very hard to know which products to trust with all these "designer" products floating about!

Thanks for your help
Yes, I did expect that. The tests that they are conducting are well within a margin of error in manufacturing. I think the report published tested levels at 1/100th of a milligram. I don't know about you but 1/100th of a milligram of Boldenone in Novedex XT isn't going to cause you to test positive or even be a factor in cheating...

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Well ATD is a boldenone derivative, much like 1-Test (dihydroboldenone)

Scando

Awards
Yes, I did expect that. The tests that they are conducting are well within a margin of error in manufacturing. I think the report published tested levels at 1/100th of a milligram. I don't know about you but 1/100th of a milligram of Boldenone in Novedex XT isn't going to cause you to test positive or even be a factor in cheating...
I see your point mate but the person in question actually tested positive for boldenone metabolites! Meaning a two-year suspension!!!! My point is if you risk getting caught let it at least be from a "proper" anabolic compound rather than from metabolites of boldenone, contained within a product you used as PCT or off-cycle! That sucks in my opinion! Current manufacturing practices, especially with chinese companies, are not up to scratch and there's a great risk of cross-contamination

SWELABS

SWELABS

Awards
To start with all AI:s are prohibited by WADA. So you cant use ATD, 6-OXO and so on if you compete in an organisation tested by WADA.

:study:
The following classes are prohibited:
1. Aromatase inhibitors including, but not limited to: anastrozole, letrozole, aminoglutethimide, exemestane, formestane, testolactone.

Scando

Awards
To start with all AI:s are prohibited by WADA. So you cant use ATD, 6-OXO and so on if you compete in an organisation tested by WADA.

1. Aromatase inhibitors including, but not limited to: anastrozole, letrozole, aminoglutethimide, exemestane, formestane, testolactone.
LOL! I knew that mate. That's why the question was regarding Activate Extreme and Mass FX. BTW 6-OXO is undetectable after appr. 10 days so the normal process for us is to discontinue this product around 14 days out. However, I would love to be able to run Activate Extreme or Mass FX all the way up to the day of competition (in conjunction with resveratrol and high dose chrysin to combat estradiol issues).

So, no one knows if you get nailed if you're on Activate Extreme or Mass FX at the time of an IOC drug test????

SWELABS

SWELABS

Awards
I compete in IPF and are tested by WADA. I am currently running Activate Extreme. There is notting in that product that would cause a positive test. The only risk is contamination but that would be a very low risk with Designer Supplements I would belive.

Also as long as you raise your normal testosterone the T/E-Ratio will not change. The T/E-ratio only changes if you take exogenous testosterone.

Scando

Awards
I compete in IPF and are tested by WADA. I am currently running Activate Extreme. There is notting in that product that would cause a positive test. The only risk is contamination but that would be a very low risk with Designer Supplements I would belive.

Also as long as you raise your normal testosterone the T/E-Ratio will not change. The T/E-ratio only changes if you take exogenous testosterone.
A fellow IPF lifter! I'm currently running Activate Extreme as well and I like the product. However, I must admit I am worried about contamination. What are your views on Mass FX? Do you reckon the 25R-diol in the product could cause a positive?

Thankx

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Highly doubt Act-X would cause you to fail anything. Also, we have very strict quality control standards and contamination would be the last of my worries.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established

Would Indole-3 be considered an AI in this category? I'm not sure since it more manages bad estrogen as opposed to preventing test conversion.

SWELABS

SWELABS

Awards
Would Indole-3 be considered an AI in this category? I'm not sure since it more manages bad estrogen as opposed to preventing test conversion.
No it is not an AI. Indole 3 does not reduce aromatace activity.

Naven

Awards
I would be very carefull with 25R-diol. I would not use it myself with the info I have today.
Specifically, what are you speaking of? I've had my doubts/questions about "25R" too but would like to hear more...

SWELABS

SWELABS

Awards
Specifically, what are you speaking of? I've had my doubts/questions about "25R" too but would like to hear more...
Because I don´t know exactly what it is and its supposed hormonal effect I would be carefull. I don´t haved any more info at the moment. Maybe AX could help us out.