AP/P-slin/ALA....etc.....help

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am glucose intolerant and am rather sick of running keto-variations to maintain weight. I look at a carb and blow up.

I am fairly lean due to sticking to a strict diet but Iwill never grow with out some carbs!

What is the best application here for my objective?

I workout in the morning and eating carbs then kills me - work outs suck due to lethargy and I end of carbing the rest of the day probably due to the sugar flux.

Hate this.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would try Anabolic Pump or P-SLIN. Make sure you're eating complex carbohydrates.

I am glucose intolerant and am rather sick of running keto-variations to maintain weight. I look at a carb and blow up.

I am fairly lean due to sticking to a strict diet but Iwill never grow with out some carbs!

What is the best application here for my objective?

I workout in the morning and eating carbs then kills me - work outs suck due to lethargy and I end of carbing the rest of the day probably due to the sugar flux.

Hate this.
AP is what you need. Could be life changing and if you do not like it, I will refund your bottle.

And if you buy it, I will design the nutrition.
take care

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP is what you need. Could be life changing and if you do not like it, I will refund your bottle.

And if you buy it, I will design the nutrition.
take care
Damn...really?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the stupid question but whats the big difference between Pslin and A-pump besides price?

Sorry for the stupid question but whats the big difference between Pslin and A-pump besides price?
Basically Pslin will need more carbohydrates and is one a day dosing.

AP will allow you to control carbohydrate consumption and correct your glucose resistance.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got it. thanks