omg i hope this ones for real lol(Kosterone-Roids)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Global scientific proof regarding Kosterone-Roids is that they unquestionably work. These are the much more effective, safe and legal steroids replacement product of the future. Professional athletes worldwide are hailing Kosterone-Roids as a major breakthrough in sports supplementation. Gains of 20 - 40 lbs of lean muscle mass is not a best case scenario, it is a viable fact!

Kosterone-Roids is so effective due to years of research and development in creating a unique product that not only gives much improved results when compared to traditional steroids but has literally none of the side effects and is completely safe.

Specific Results Under Laboratory Conditions

Doctor Burdette viewed the dramatic performance enhancing qualities of Kosterone-Roids in a clinical test using a group of 100 candidates over 28 days. The results were startling and unquestionable showing biochemical improvements far greater than that demonstrated by steroids.

Specific results in laboratory conditions

GREATLY INCREASED STRENGTH
INCREASED LEAN MUSCLE MASS
DECREASED BODY-FAT
DECREASED RECOVERY TIMES
HIGHER WORK OUTPUT
INCREASED Vo2 MAX (BREATHING CAPACITY)
QUICKER REACTION TIMES
INCREASED IGF-1 (INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR)
INCREASED HGH (HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE)

Pro - Ananbolic With Zero Androgenic Effects !

Whether you want major mass or lean definition, what you need is a serious pro-anabolic supplement.What you don't need is the negative side effects associated with the traditional growth hormone and steroid based products of the past. With Kosterone-Roids we are entering a new era of supplementation

100% SAFE
ABSOLUTELY NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS
SUITABLE FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
PRO-ANABOLIC
NON-ANDROGENIC
ZERO AROMATIZATION TO ESTROGEN
NO POST CYCLE RECOVERY NEEDED
ZERO CATABOLISM
SUITABLE FOR COMPETITORS IN IOC TESTED EVENTS
Administration of Kosterone-Roids under clinical conditions demonstrated a reaction in RNA
and synthesis of complete proteins, Polypeptides and ultimately skeletal lean muscle tissue development

So Strong That People Are Scared Of Taking It

Never before have we had reports from people that they can actually feel the supplement working. Dramatic improvements in performance are expected in the first 30 days, as one customer reported back with a 30 kg increase in his bench press. Due to reports like this, the worldwide demand for Kosterone-Roids has skyrocketed, with one major U.S. company reputedly trying to buy the entire world supply!

Are the results permanent?

Yes they are. They induce something known as '' muscle memory '' so that your muscles permanently remain there new size

You can stop taking Kosterone-Roids at anytime once your ideal body is achieved

Internationally Published Results

The most often quoted scientific study was published in Scientific Sports Bulletin by S. Simakin. The objective of Simakin's famous study was to determine the effect on muscle tissue mass and fat mass, while testing for hormonal changes in the subjects.

He concluded an average improvement of 32% in terms of muscle growth compared with only 19% improvement shown after the administration of steroids. The graph below details the dramatic increase in muscle mass after only 10 days !

The Science Behind Kosterone-Roids TM

To improve muscle mass your body needs to synthesize protein (the building blocks of muscle) if your body cannot do this it is impossible to build muscle.Usually the amount synthesized by the body equals the amount being broken down to renew tissue, but not with Kosterone - Roids!

Think of your muscles like the tyres on a car. When you fill a tyre with air, it gets bigger. The same thing happens to your muscles. When they fill with protein, they grow in size. Scientists call this process protein synthesis. Without an increase in protein synthesis, your muscles won't grow at all. Kosterone - Roids has a dramatic and powerful effect on increasing protein synthesis, leading to faster gains in muscle size and strength.

The problem with traditional steroids is that this is done in an artificial way using synthetic elements

What Kosterone-Roids does is naturally stimulate the anabolic process of protein metabolism, which in turn leads to a positive nitrogen balance in the body, a process called erythropoiesis. Thus increasing protein synthetisation, nitrogen retention and ultimately dramatic muscular growth. Kosterone - Roids were specifically developed to be a completely safe alternative to steroids while utilising a much more effective method, that is most importantly completely safe.

This was proven in clinical trials by V. Smetanin, researcher of the Smolenk State Medical Institute

Kosterone - Roids are a proprietary blend of these 100% safe ingredients

Kosterone - Roids TM in the form of Isoinokosterone

Scientists have performed over 50 studies on Isoinokosterone to conclude one resounding agreement: Isoinokosterone is safe and dramatically increases muscle mass and decreased bodyfat...without side effects. Guaranteed.

One study conducted by top Russian researchers paired Isoinokosterone directly against Dianabol, one of the most powerful anabolic steroid developed.The study showed equivalent anabolic activity with one exception: Isoinokosterone stimulated both slow and the all-important fast twitch muscle fibers, while Dianabol only stimulated the slow fibers!

This is why researchers became so enthralled with Isoinokosterone when Doctor Burdette found that Isoinokosterone enhanced the rate of protein synthesis. This was the beginning of over 50 studies showing the remarkable effects of Kosterone - Roids on the body while simultaneously showing now side effects.

Arthrospira platensis, Arthrospira maxima ( a derivative of Arthrospira Spirulina )

A 2007 clinical trial found that this much sought after element lowered total cholesterol, increased HDL cholesterol, lowered triglycerides; and lowered both systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Not only does this aid overall health and wellbeing but also dramatically improves muscle composition and definition

This is not hype. This is proven, irrefutable, scientific fact. Kosterone Roids is the most exciting development in the science of muscle growth ever recorded! These developments are the result of 4 years and over two million dollars in research by the infamous Dr B.Ya Smetanin

This is extremely cutting-edge, revolutionary science. No expense was spared when developing Kosterone Roids to ensure a product was developed that worked and most importantly is safe

Increase Body KJ Output As Well As Muscle gains

After supplementing for just 14 days an increase in Vo2 max was shown. By increasing your workout intensity and delivering more oxygen to your muscles, your workouts will be more productive and focused with gut bursting pumps

Feel Kosterone-Roids Working From Day One

As soon as you start taking Kosterone-Roids you will begin to feel them going to work. In fact, B.G. Fadeev reported less fatigue, greater performance, more motivation, greater speed, and improved strength the very first dose in clinical trials, with full optimum results seen after a four month course.

Kosterone-Roids are suitable for both men and women, have zero side effects and are scientifically proven

These are the supplements of the future, giving highly improved results with none of the side effects. They are 100% safe for all with 1000's of customers continuing to repeat buy again and again!

When can I expect to see results?

Weeks 1-4

In just a few weeks the most significant change will be an increase in lean muscle mass with noticeably more '' bulk ''

Weeks 4-8

After a month or two you will notice a dramatic increase in strength as well as muscle size. You will have a much more '' athletic'' appearance and a visibly larger muscle frame

Weeks 12-16

Towards the end of the optimum course of four months your body will have undergone a dramatic change. Much larger and stronger muscles along with decreased body fat percentage giving more toned and muscular body than you every dreamed possible

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
things that seem too good to be true, usually are. i dunno though, this could be legit? i highly doubt 20-40lbs. of mass in 1 month though, lol.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
looks amazing, has anyone tried them, seems to good to be true, no post cycle therapy!

Edit: Maybe it is to good to be true

future pharmaceuticals changed the name form niacin roids to kosterone roids because the main ingredient in it is Isoinokosterone

Complaints Board | Future Pharmaceuticals

pyrotechnik

Awards
scam.

Complaints Board | Future Pharmaceuticals

edit:

there's more, apparently it's so-named after it's main ingredient, which is essentially 20-Hydroxyecdysterone. if you want to give it a shot, buy it for cheaper as another product. it's not a steroid.

think what you want about it but it appears to me like just a bunch of blown up claims. kooky! whooda thunk it happening in the supplement industry!?!?!?

Last edited:
alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
it never said 20-40lb in a mounth it did say gains comparable to those over 4 mounths worth of use

ALBERTBARTLET

Awards
Scam Beware Stay Clear Keep Your Money

I have checked out the company on companies house they do not exist and the phone number is an answering machine, not very professional, looks like a one man band not a large corporation as the website seems to claim.
The photos of the research building are of a company called siemans who occupy units 107 to 110. Unit 106 c is an old hanger which is occupied by a business called Home Living Online, not Future Pharmaceuticals
Be very careful if you deal with this individual, but I would stear well clear and keep hold of your money. Details have been forwarded onto trading standards.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have checked out the company on companies house they do not exist and the phone number is an answering machine, not very professional, looks like a one man band not a large corporation as the website seems to claim.
The photos of the research building are of a company called siemans who occupy units 107 to 110. Unit 106 c is an old hanger which is occupied by a business called Home Living Online, not Future Pharmaceuticals
Be very careful if you deal with this individual, but I would stear well clear and keep hold of your money. Details have been forwarded onto trading standards.
Nice detective work :type:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
looks as good as the strap, maybe if i stack them together....:think:

MofliA

Awards
not totally sure

I'm not sure if I trust this, i called the number on the site and within 2 rings I got an answering machine. The site doesn't seem too legit either, I tried looking some of the people up and they don't seem to be real.
Idk, this product does sound too good to be true, but i wish it was.:frustrate

J rocky

Awards
do u use kosterone-roids and have u seen a change.
Are they worth buying?