transdermal cycle

onezerozero

Awards
YO.

aight so i've gone through the methyl's (epistane, superdrol, and phera)

and want to run a 10 week cycle of something unmethylated that would go well in a transdermal solution.

1,4AD? this converts to boldenone correct? does NP carry it?

anyways somebody suggest a good hormone for a transdermal for me to run, i'll run phera as a kickstart for 4 weeks .

also $$ is a factor so take that into consideration

basically i'll run

wk 1-10 transdermal 1,4AD or whatever PH/PS is currently available that makes a good transdermal...

wk 1-4 60mg P-plex

post cycle therapy 11-14 - Clomid @ 50mgs (always the protocol i use, clomid is by far the best PCT out there, people get carried away with the dosages and this is why it has a bad rap)

any info is apprec.

and stats are

5'8" 182 ~9% bf.

goals: lean bulk (i dont care about bloat, don't have gyno issues, prefer actually a slightly wetter cycle, the estro helps with mood, and i have form and atd on hand for estro issues, as well as access to a-dex and letro if necessary)

also if this could be moved to the steroids section that'd be great, i dont know how to do it.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. I would check Supreme Muscle NP's sister site.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I am not so sure that 1,4AD would be a good choice.

I am not sure if it has poor oral availability or not but it need to be dosed upwards of 1g/day orally. Transdermally that would equate to about 4g/day, which would equate to 40ml a day at 100mg/ml.

Check out the legal gear thread re: their new transdermals. I know nothing about them but maybe you can find something there that works.