HAVOC/BOLD critique

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Still trying to perfect it....
Hey guys I will be turning 21 in February and I am looking to put together my first ph/ds stack. I have been researching for about a year. I have been training seriously and had a strict diet for about 3 years. In my first year of college I bulked up from 175 to about 205-210ish and was very satisfied. I have taken an 8 week cycle of Jungle Warfare in the past so don't know if you guys count that as ph experience. I am 5'10.5, 202 lbs, prob around 16-17%bf (estimate never been tested). I am currently cutting so by the time I start this cycle I should be around 190 at 14ish%.

1 week loading of Cycle Support (1 scoop in loading, 2 the rest of cycle and pct)
Week 1-4 Havoc 10,20/20/30/30
Week 1-8 Bold (800mg) ED + Testabolan 4 ED + Cycle Support

PCT:
Week 9-12 Testabolan 4 ED + Cycle Support + creatine
Week 9 Nolva (40,40,40,20,20,20,20)
Week 10 Nolva 20 mg
Week 11 Nolva 20 mg
Week 12 Nolva 10 mg

->I was going to take taurine during cycle and liv 52 throughout all 12 weeks but I would really like some advice on liver support. Liver longer is pretty expensive to run for 12 weeks and I would rather go with something else unless you guys think it is extremely beneficial.

->Should I lower the bold dosage to 600mg? If I do should i run it for 10 weeks?

->Still concerned with the placement of the Havoc in the stack

Please give me any suggestions or advice

krogtaar

Awards
i dont like the idea of 4 weeks between the end of havoc and start of pct, havoc is more androgenic than bold and i think this would lead you to be more shut down after the havoc is done, but still on bold for4 more weeks.

I'd do havoc 4-8 cause i think it would be hard to make any gains after coming off havoc.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is on the weak side but i would still start PCT pretty close to the end of the Havoc cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
darsh89 Anabolics 24
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3
Supplements 0
Anabolics 8