Heres a pic of it!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! Should go with the 10lb bags tho.. cost more but you get more.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me to man.. the chocolate flavor is addicting haha.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Dude try the chocolate and you'll be an addict.. mix milk and ice and blend it, thats even better :thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude try the chocolate and you'll be an addict.. mix milk and ice and blend it, thats even better :thumbsup:
ok I'll cut you a little slack I've heard that before but I have not tried the choc in milk or milk/ice. But every flavor is terrible in water. Choc Mint beeing the only that isn't too bad in water.

But im on AD now so milk is a no-no. Wait unless I try some calorie countdown milk a little heavy whipping cream and ice. only 4.5gr carbs per8oz milk+1scoop whey :think:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
That's gotta suck not being able to have milk! What brand protein do you use?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's gotta suck not being able to have milk! What brand protein do you use?
I do not drink milk at all. Milk is for babies! I get the extreme milk chocolate. You guys might laugh, but I was in a pinch...I got some six-star protein one time. It tastes better than ON, but Extreme Milk Choc in 5oz of water is the ****!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Cycle Support NICE!!!!

CROWLER

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I do not drink milk at all. Milk is for babies! I get the extreme milk chocolate. You guys might laugh, but I was in a pinch...I got some six-star protein one time. It tastes better than ON, but Extreme Milk Choc in 5oz of water is the ****!
Mm sounds good. Ever see Pumping Iron? "Milk is for babies, when you grow up you drink beer!"

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Oh the new packaging for Java Lather looks so pretty! I haven't even seen it yet :(

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see some aPCT and Retain in there!! Sweet!!! :D :D :D

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
looks good. cant wait till my drive and rpm samples come!

Jared

Awards
I just got my order in yesterday! They also included a free NP shaker bottle with a handful of Nectar samples.

I LOVE NP.
I think we should mate.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got my order in yesterday! They also included a free NP shaker bottle with a handful of Nectar samples.

I LOVE NP.
I think we should mate.
Nice! Cant wait to start all of this in a few weeks!

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
my goodness how can you guys stand ON whey?!?!?!?
Agreed. You dudes need to try ALLTHEWHEY Cinnamon bun flavor. It's pretty much the most incredible tasting protein as well as a rock solid nutrient profile.

Joe

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
The 10pound bags of ON 100% are 80 bucks now! Wow Last time I bought them they were like 50

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The 10pound bags of ON 100% are 80 bucks now! Wow Last time I bought them they were like 50
Yeah I called and asked them why their protein went through the roof. They blamed it on "Milk Prices". I lold.