AP/DRIVE/RPM/NeoVar

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
Ok so I ordered some stuff to about a week ago, and it just now arived 10 days later..
I guess they were in backorder on my "Anabolic Pump" or something.
Anyway, I am going to be logging my new stack, and hoping to get some decent gains.. I'm also trying to take in a good 4000 cals. a day. Im trying to gain Lean Mass. Tired of being the little guy.. (Not so much anymore, but never the less, you get the idea..)

I am currently
5'10
155 lbs
Age 17

I started taking these today, so start the real part of the thread, after the gym later..
If anybody has any suggestions/advice they wanna share please feel free to do so..

Thanks
xxHODGINSxx

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid plan bro! I'll be keeping an eye out on your log for sure! With your diet and training in tune, you should make some great gains!

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
Thanks I have a good feeling that I will..
I'm hoping to maybe even beat a couple of the records at my school. Anyway, im off to the gym now, i'll update you guys when im back..

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow along as well!

Your a youngin, so I figure I'll follow along and see if there any recommendations ya might need...:D. Good luck, and eventually you'll get some of those records bud...if you want it bad enough you'll get it!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
A little FYI though...

Just to help ya out...if you are going to make this a log, put this in the supplement review/log section bud. :D.

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
Ok then from here out, i'll post it in there..
It will be under the same stuff..
I'll just type it up in about 15 min, when im out of the shower.. lol