Methyl Masterdrol V2 - Why It Works

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why it works:

What used to disable the old prohormones is the same system we use to ACTIVATE our ANDROSTANES. I

It’s not the liver that causes the issues it’s the “gut” or intestinal systems! To quote a study “Our findings suggest that the gut, rather than the liver, is responsible for the failure of oral testosterone to provide effective androgen replacement therapy.”

Oral Stanolone (illegal active steroid) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androstanedione (inactive prohormone) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3bHSD) = Androsterone (inactive prohormone)

Oral Androstanedione (illegal inactive prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Stanolone (active steroid) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3bHSD) = Androstanediol (inactive prohormone)

Oral Androstanediol (illegal inactive prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androsterone (inactive prohormone) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3a/3bHSD) = Androstanedione (inactive prohormone)

So, you can see that with the prohormones of old, you get INACTIVE hormones in the muscle no matter what path you take, EXCEPT for Methyl Masterdrol V2’s Androstane ester:

Methyl Masterdrol V2 Androstane Ester (DSHEA compliant prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androstanediol (prohormone) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3a/3bHSD) = Stanolone (ACTIVE STEROID)

Better conversion is due to taking advantage of the body's enzymes instead of working against them. As I stated in my Masterdrol write up, the gut is the primary deactivation site for 17b-OH steroids. Using a dione would be preferable, if it stopped there but there is also a fair amount of 3bHSD in the liver/muscle/blood so you end up with Androstane-3a/b-ol, 17-one the opposite of what you want. This is a theory but we are getting good results with Androsterone, equally as good as any Androstane prohormone that I can tell (3-alpha, 5aa etc...)

I stick heavily by my postion and I have tons of information supporting my arguement and theory. Including the papers showing 17bHSD in the gut and the studies showing titrated diols and dione conversions that show pretty conclusively that 3-HSD's are expressed somewhere outside the gut, but certainly occuring in the blood somehow... You may win debates, but Seth was a very competent pharmacologist, I miss his knowledge quite a bit. He thought my theory had merit, but he tended to agree with you that the diols had the best efficacy yet admitted that the theory I have is possible and has merit. I agree that 3a-HSD seems to be uni-directional but there are not many studies that show the effect of high doses of 3a hydroxyls that could potentially reverse the enzyme. You have to admit that all the HSD enzymes I know of are bi-directional. For example Methyl 5aA seemed to have much better activity than Methyl DHT...so it seems entirely possible that 3a-HSD is bi-directional as well.

Testosterone metabolism by the rat gastrointestinal tract, in vitro and in vivo.

We have shown previously that the capacity of the jejunal mucosa to oxidise testosterone to the weaker androgen, androstenedione, by the enzyme 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17 beta-HSD), is considerable. The present study extends these earlier observations by measuring 17 beta-HSD activity in different regions of the gastrointestinal tract, by investigating the potential for testosterone metabolism by slices and everted sacs of rat jejunum, and estimating the contribution of intestinal testosterone metabolites to circulating levels of plasma androgens, by portal vein sampling in the rat, in vivo. 17 beta-HSD activity in homogenates of gastric and duodenal mucosa was significantly higher than that in jejunum, and was also present in ileum and colon. In addition to androstenedione, slices and everted sacs of rat jejunum produced various metabolites, one of which was probably dihydrotestosterone. It was not, however, a major metabolite in vivo. It is suggested that 5 alpha-reduction may be favoured in vitro by a lower oxidation-reduction potential resulting from tissue anoxia. The major portal vein metabolite was androstenedione, the same major metabolite produced by mucosal homogenates. We conclude that oxidation of testosterone is the major metabolic pathway in intestinal mucosa and the capacity of the gastrointestinal tract to reduce the potency of testosterone is considerable. Our findings suggest that the gut, rather than the liver, is responsible for the failure of oral testosterone to provide effective androgen replacement therapy. The qualitative difference in testosterone metabolism between in vitro and in vivo preparations emphasises the need for caution in the interpretation of similar in vitro experiments.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now, understand that 5aAndro like 3-Alpha, 5aA etc...were never mass builders, they are cutting/strength prohormones.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hhhmmm im cutting hardcore right now and need to get down for my fight.. Maybe ill pick this up and see how it works for me.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about your pSARM product? Do you have a write up for it?

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
has any one tried this or any Legal Gear products?

-TF

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll start another thread about pSARM if you want...

mclovin

Awards
i've tried masterdrol, masterdrol v2, methyl masterdrol, and now methyl masterdrol v2; liked the first three a lot but methyl masterdrol v2 i will not even think twice about it again not much of a strength change i guess a little leaner but imo i would pass it up

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, you guys have trolls here too huh? fyi there was never a Masterdrol. MasterdrolV2 was the original...

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Methyl Masterdrol was amazing, im interested in methyl masterdrol v2, whoever did that log on it liked it as well. Might be worth trying, PCT is required if i remember correctly?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We try to refrain from refering to anyone as a Troll here... That type of stuff can stay at crybaby.com.

Man, you guys have trolls here too huh? fyi there was never a Masterdrol. MasterdrolV2 was the original...

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established

-TF
Guy at my gym did, noticed nothing.

He has been cycling steroids ( injectable Test, Deca and Tren, DBol and ABoms oral also ) for the last few years so it would have to be some pretty powerful stuff for him to notice.

Its definitely not stuff that will produce steroid type gains. He thought it was pro hormones so he was pretty disappointed.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established

-TF
I've tried a number of their products from Methyl 1-D, 1-GH-1, Formadrol extreme, liquid masterdrol, NO Infuse, the topical fat burner, and Speed.

The only one I noticed anything from was the liquid masterdrol, but it felt mostly like a stimulant effect. I didn't notice getting any leaner or any dramatic strength gains. Methyl 1-D did absolutely nothing and I went through 2 expensive bottles. NO Infuse just gave me a rash and make me sticky and stinky. Didn't notice anything from 1-GH-1 but in all fairness I never "noticed" anything from glutamine on an empty stomach which is proven to increase GH levels, so that's not to say it didn't work, just that I didn't notice any changes from it. I was highly disappointed in basically all their stuff.

However in fairness not all products work for everyone, so YMMV. I'm only giving an honest account of what I noticed with myself.

lgkitfox

lgkitfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
However in fairness not all products work for everyone, so YMMV. I'm only giving an honest account of what I noticed with myself.
and we appreciate it very much! Sorry our products didnt work for you! I myself have tried No Infuse and prefer an ingested No2 over topical...it definitly got a pump for me, but i didnt like being sticky and wet either, that said did you ever try our Cold Fusion EX?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've tried a number of their products from Methyl 1-D, 1-GH-1, Formadrol extreme, liquid masterdrol, NO Infuse, the topical fat burner, and Speed.

The only one I noticed anything from was the liquid masterdrol, but it felt mostly like a stimulant effect. I didn't notice getting any leaner or any dramatic strength gains. Methyl 1-D did absolutely nothing and I went through 2 expensive bottles. NO Infuse just gave me a rash and make me sticky and stinky. Didn't notice anything from 1-GH-1 but in all fairness I never "noticed" anything from glutamine on an empty stomach which is proven to increase GH levels, so that's not to say it didn't work, just that I didn't notice any changes from it. I was highly disappointed in basically all their stuff.

PM me your address and we will send you some free stuff. We don't expect our stuff to work for everyone however, I want you to be satisfied and you obviously spent some money on our stuff. I will get you out a box of stuff.

E

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
PM me your address and we will send you some free stuff. We don't expect our stuff to work for everyone however, I want you to be satisfied and you obviously spent some money on our stuff. I will get you out a box of stuff.

E
I really appreciate the offer and that is a classy thing to do. However I wouldn't feel right accepting that. Thank you very much, though.

I must say that's the first time I've had a company offer me free things when I didn't give a nice review. I understand not all supplements work for everyone, but I'm surely satisfied just by you offering.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards

Yea man I tried all the products except the formadrol (because I didnt notice any gains, or strength increase from the "today prohormones" so I knew there would be no sense in wasting more money. I have heard on numerous boards that the methyl 1-d is just overpriced DHEA. Especially if you buy it for $59.99 at a store, and not online. The only reason you got that stimulant effect from the liquid masterdrol would be because it has yohimbe in it. I felt that effect the first time I took it, for like 10 mins. I know all of LG's older products were BANGIN, but these ones are just blah. Not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but there is better stuff out there right now. Save your money spend it on some clones.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I have heard on numerous boards that the methyl 1-d is just overpriced DHEA.

Hopefully the LG Sciences rep will shed some light on this. I've heard this other places as well, so hopefully it can be cleared up now.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Overall Legal Gear isn't to bad, its the bans that ruined them and other great supplements. Receptor looks promising however. But just yesterday I thought kosterone roids were the answer, so what do i know. thank god i didnt buy them.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now, not everyone likes our stuff for sure. As for giving someone free stuff, it wasn't because of a bad review. Sending you something for free isn't to change your mind, it is because you spent a few hundred bucks on our stuff.

Ebaneezor

Ebaneezor

Awards
I have also tried the Liquid Masterdrol, GH, Methyl 1d, Formadrol extreme, and the EX drink stuff oh and there SLIN as well (little purple pill). I must say that as far as support and employee enthusiasm there are no companies that match them. Before I bought this stuff, I called them to talk to them - the dood on the phone was so geaked about LG Science, I found it encouraging. I went threw a 3 nice cycles, I think they call it Trifecta now or something. Although the older Methyl 1-D did give me some gains I really didnt notice much else goin on. The GH did nothing, the Liquid Masterdrol was more fun to try and get down, but did give me energy. SLIN was supposed to act like insulin from what I understand, I noticed nothing - All in all was disappointed as I really bought in to this company, but Methyl 1-D was nice (made me angry at times) but in all fairness to that issue I was quitting smoking at the same time, so was more than likely an issue with that then M 1-D. If you are going to try it, just be sure to cycle it just like they say, and PCT just like LG says - they do know there profuct, thats for sure...Not all pharma works the same for everyone - this is just my story, LG is a fine company IMO..

Lately I have been looking for something new, so that's why I was looking at this new LG stuff, but unsure of the buy in again.....although it sounds exciting

Good luck all :) I am new here, but will be back - this forum seems really nice and helpful, lots of these types of forums are FULL of flamers - god help you if you post one thing wrong, lol.. cuz ur dead lol

Ebaneezor

Ebaneezor

Awards
OH WOW!!! I just noticed the little thingies under my post!!! how friggin cool - I can track my workout and everything..IF I decide to give LG another shot at my loot (lol) I will certainly track my W/O to the T with the new toys I just found here so everyone can see that actual result.. would video tape it as well...

What a helpful site this is ) TYVM Anabolicminds :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id love to try this to finish up my cut if i cant find my tren E im looking for... how long has it been ran for and whats a nice high dose?

230pound person would use wat dose?

I am very tolerant to PHs and PSs.... i can easily take 60mg phera for weeks, as well as 50-70mg epi without any problems

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
id love to try this to finish up my cut if i cant find my tren E im looking for... how long has it been ran for and whats a nice high dose?

230pound person would use wat dose?

I am very tolerant to PHs and PSs.... i can easily take 60mg phera for weeks, as well as 50-70mg epi without any problems
Start at 3-4pills mmv2 per day to start with, and then perhaps bump to 6 per day if you feel you need more. 4 pre workout should have you buzzing nicely though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start at 3-4pills mmv2 per day to start with, and then perhaps bump to 6 per day if you feel you need more. 4 pre workout should have you buzzing nicely though.

Agree^^ with a total of 6 on the high side, and with the 4 pre work out will send you in the gym like a lightning bolt!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
When is mmv3 out, thats the one im after?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Very shortly bro, I talked with LG about this about a week ago, he had stated around 2 weeks or so. so were getting close:)
Also M1d Black is damn close as well! Apparently about 50units in production right now!! Should be ready in about a week for those selected.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Very shortly bro, I talked with LG about this about a week ago, he had stated around 2 weeks or so. so were getting close:)
Also M1d Black is damn close as well! Apparently about 50units in production right now!! Should be ready in about a week for those selected.

CleverMuscles

Banned
Awards
everyone check ebay for cheap black china labs supplements....just bought to 2 super flex for £30 (ebay user Id- selling-revolution)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet I may have too take advantage of this. How is the cutting properties on this? How does it affect appetite, core temperature? What's the longest is can be ran effectivly? Has there been any blood work to show the effect on liver and cholesterol lavels?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i noticed that with the NO infuse too, i still have some at my house aswell. i liked the cold fusion and the IGH1 (when i was on it my levels came back elevated in like the 500's and my doc thouhgt i was on GH) but since i was off it im back in the 400s.

i did a stack from one of the web site, the speed transform igh1 and M1D with formadrol pct. i ate like an animal due to the fact that the write up said it inhibited the glucose-6-phosphate enzyme (thus inhibiting fatgain) but i definetly put on a lot of fat, i put on myabe 6 pounds, with no noticible strength gains except when i ran the formadrol. the formadrol worked better then the stack itself. i havent tried anything from LG since since but every so often my buddy will give me some IGH1 and ill use it.

this is why i have so many questions on the MMv2

Ebaneezor

Ebaneezor

Awards
Im so far behind it seems.. what is MMv3 and black???

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im so far behind it seems.. what is MMv3 and black???

mmv3 and M1D Black are the methyl masterdrol amd methly1D products in sublingual delivery form. Should help aid absorbtion as was seen in our T911 (resveratrol product).

The testers for the M1D black were selected. Look out for threads looking for more applications for testers.

:)