Product to maintain strength while cutting

  1. Registered User
    DieselPump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    Product to maintain strength while cutting


    I'm looking for a supp to help me retain my strength while I cut.
    I've noticed lately that my strength is going down somewhat. Or to be more exact, my muscular endurance.

    I'm doing a lot of cardio, and eating under maintenance, so it was expected to drop a bit of strength, but I want to add something to help me maintain it.

    I'm considering getting 3 bottles of IGF-2, especially since it comes with free Neovar right now.

    Any thoughts or input on a supp to help me would be great.

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Leviathan Reloaded/DCP. I'm down 3% bodyfat and my weight hasn't moved.
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    maybe some Drive
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    I think the drive/rpm combo would be good for this
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think the drive/rpm combo would be good for this
  6. Registered User
    DieselPump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0


    I was considering trying Drive.

    I've used 4 bottles of RPM in the past. Up to 10 caps a day at times.

    It only seemed to work once in a while for me.

    I may give drive a go though.

    As for leviathan reloaded, I'm just finishing up a cycle of that.

    I'd love to get DCP, but it never seems to be in stock.
  7. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPump View Post
    I was considering trying Drive.

    I've used 4 bottles of RPM in the past. Up to 10 caps a day at times.

    It only seemed to work once in a while for me.

    I may give drive a go though.

    As for leviathan reloaded, I'm just finishing up a cycle of that.

    I'd love to get DCP, but it never seems to be in stock.
    You just have to believe the DCP is there, like Hogwarts on Harry Potter.
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. Registered User
    DieselPump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0


    Well, I just ordered 3 bottles of IGF-2 from the planet.

    Excited to get that goin once it comes in.

    What swayed me to get it was the fact that it helped with cardio and, which I'll need for school and also because I'm hitting the cardio hard.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    you'll also get 3 bottles of neovar free with that!
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    purple wraath and a good creatine like green magnitude
  11. Registered User
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPump View Post
    Well, I just ordered 3 bottles of IGF-2 from the planet.

    Excited to get that goin once it comes in.

    What swayed me to get it was the fact that it helped with cardio and, which I'll need for school and also because I'm hitting the cardio hard.
    I think you made a good choice.. the reviews have been top-notch for the natural anabolic. I have yet to use it, but plan to in the near future. Expensive to run for a lengthy cycle, but all the reviews say the price is right for the results.
  12. Registered User
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    my next stack will probably be rpm drive and igf-2. its a nice one.
  13. Registered User
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gsrhtch View Post
    my next stack will probably be rpm drive and igf-2. its a nice one.
    You'll be doin' sets of 50 pullups in no time!
  14. Registered User
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    You'll be doin' sets of 50 pullups in no time!
    that would be wonderful :P

    currently on Lev-R/DCP. im thinking the AN supps are going to blow it away.
  15. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPump View Post
    I'm looking for a supp to help me retain my strength while I cut.
    I've noticed lately that my strength is going down somewhat. Or to be more exact, my muscular endurance.

    I'm doing a lot of cardio, and eating under maintenance, so it was expected to drop a bit of strength, but I want to add something to help me maintain it.

    I'm considering getting 3 bottles of IGF-2, especially since it comes with free Neovar right now.

    Any thoughts or input on a supp to help me would be great.

    Thanks
    My vote DEFINITELY goes to the IGF-2/Neovar stack, especially with that insane deal going on
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  16. Registered User
    DieselPump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0


    Ya, that insane deal was, well, the deal breaker.

    Getting free neovar was sweet.

    Can't wait to get going on this stack.

    I know nutra will have it here in no time.
  17. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    613
    Answers
    0


    I've heard a positive report on Neovar (from Rodja) who I trust but other than that I've yet to see much feedback on it.The studies on the actives in it aren't all that conclusive though.

    I'd go with SyntheSIZE along with Body Octane.

    Scivation's Beta Alanine would also be a very good addition.

    Gnerally speaking,a 5x5 program (5x3 if you can't hit 80% of 1RM with good form for 5) or a variation thereof is best for strength retention while cutting.Focus chiefly on compound movements (kippling pullups,snatches,squats,deads) with minimal rest intervals for maximal fat oxidation while training.The heavier weight s used will also promote more muscle retention,short rest intervals plays a large role in this scheme.

    I like bulk Sesathin dosed pre w/o's (food or without) to liberate FFA to be burnt off through the aerobic nature of such a demanding w/o.

    On that note,bulk Sesathin or bulk Sesamin would also be very good for cutting,for several other reasons as well.
  18. Registered User
    Comlink5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    CE2 from mri
  19. Registered User
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I've heard a positive report on Neovar (from Rodja) who I trust but other than that I've yet to see much feedback on it.The studies on the actives in it aren't all that conclusive though.

    I'd go with SyntheSIZE along with Body Octane.

    Scivation's Beta Alanine would also be a very good addition.

    Gnerally speaking,a 5x5 program (5x3 if you can't hit 80% of 1RM with good form for 5) or a variation thereof is best for strength retention while cutting.Focus chiefly on compound movements (kippling pullups,snatches,squats,deads) with minimal rest intervals for maximal fat oxidation while training.The heavier weight s used will also promote more muscle retention,short rest intervals plays a large role in this scheme.

    I like bulk Sesathin dosed pre w/o's (food or without) to liberate FFA to be burnt off through the aerobic nature of such a demanding w/o.

    On that note,bulk Sesathin or bulk Sesamin would also be very good for cutting,for several other reasons as well.

    Can't comment on either IGF-2(yet), Neovar, or even SyntheSize, but BodyOctane is one of my favorite supplements of all time. Not sure why I got off it late last year - back on the goods and don't plan on dropping it for a while. It just works.
  20. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0


    CreaPure creatine monohydrate. It's the purest (99% to be exact) and most effective CM available. It's imported from Germany. It's very affordable, too. Also, try some CEE (Bulk, NeoVar, etc.) If you have a little bit of extra money, then go with Scivation's Vasocharge, or better yet, with MST's Ragnarok, as it contains a few different types of creatine, which I find very useful.
  21. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPump View Post
    I'm looking for a supp to help me retain my strength while I cut.
    I've noticed lately that my strength is going down somewhat. Or to be more exact, my muscular endurance.

    I'm doing a lot of cardio, and eating under maintenance, so it was expected to drop a bit of strength, but I want to add something to help me maintain it.

    I'm considering getting 3 bottles of IGF-2, especially since it comes with free Neovar right now.

    Any thoughts or input on a supp to help me would be great.

    Thanks
    Anabolic Pump/creatine/Forskolin based thermo.

    1. Allows you to consume more calories from carbohydrates while mainting training intenstiy. You can card load for the first 10 days and then reduce carbohydrates to around 30grams per dose.
    2. Anabolic Pump at lower carbohydrate dosing between 30-40grams will stimulate lipolysis and efficiently lead carbohydrates into muscle cells.
    3. Recovery from exercise is increased with Anabolic Pump so you can train longer and harder.


    Anabolic Pump becomes an amazing fat loss supplement at lower carbohydrate contents by stimulating lipolysis, efficiently processing carbohydrates, forcing qucker recovery, and allowing greater workout intensity.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trying to maintain muscle while cutting
    By pirategym in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 02:11 AM
  2. Product to minimize bloat while on?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 07:26 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 07:48 PM
  4. Trying to maintain strength while training jujitsu
    By nodgodbod in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 03:51 PM
  5. igf for maintaining muscles while cutting?
    By th0m in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 01:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in