Product to maintain strength while cutting

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I'm looking for a supp to help me retain my strength while I cut.
I've noticed lately that my strength is going down somewhat. Or to be more exact, my muscular endurance.

I'm doing a lot of cardio, and eating under maintenance, so it was expected to drop a bit of strength, but I want to add something to help me maintain it.

I'm considering getting 3 bottles of IGF-2, especially since it comes with free Neovar right now.

Any thoughts or input on a supp to help me would be great.

Thanks

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded/DCP. I'm down 3% bodyfat and my weight hasn't moved.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the drive/rpm combo would be good for this

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I was considering trying Drive.

I've used 4 bottles of RPM in the past. Up to 10 caps a day at times.

It only seemed to work once in a while for me.

I may give drive a go though.

As for leviathan reloaded, I'm just finishing up a cycle of that.

I'd love to get DCP, but it never seems to be in stock.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was considering trying Drive.

I've used 4 bottles of RPM in the past. Up to 10 caps a day at times.

It only seemed to work once in a while for me.

I may give drive a go though.

As for leviathan reloaded, I'm just finishing up a cycle of that.

I'd love to get DCP, but it never seems to be in stock.
You just have to believe the DCP is there, like Hogwarts on Harry Potter.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Well, I just ordered 3 bottles of IGF-2 from the planet.

Excited to get that goin once it comes in.

What swayed me to get it was the fact that it helped with cardio and, which I'll need for school and also because I'm hitting the cardio hard.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'll also get 3 bottles of neovar free with that!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just ordered 3 bottles of IGF-2 from the planet.

Excited to get that goin once it comes in.

What swayed me to get it was the fact that it helped with cardio and, which I'll need for school and also because I'm hitting the cardio hard.
I think you made a good choice.. the reviews have been top-notch for the natural anabolic. I have yet to use it, but plan to in the near future. Expensive to run for a lengthy cycle, but all the reviews say the price is right for the results.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
my next stack will probably be rpm drive and igf-2. its a nice one.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed lately that my strength is going down somewhat. Or to be more exact, my muscular endurance.

I'm doing a lot of cardio, and eating under maintenance, so it was expected to drop a bit of strength, but I want to add something to help me maintain it.

I'm considering getting 3 bottles of IGF-2, especially since it comes with free Neovar right now.

Thanks
My vote DEFINITELY goes to the IGF-2/Neovar stack, especially with that insane deal going on :thumbsup:

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Ya, that insane deal was, well, the deal breaker.

Getting free neovar was sweet.

Can't wait to get going on this stack.

I know nutra will have it here in no time.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard a positive report on Neovar (from Rodja) who I trust but other than that I've yet to see much feedback on it.The studies on the actives in it aren't all that conclusive though.

I'd go with SyntheSIZE along with Body Octane.

Scivation's Beta Alanine would also be a very good addition.

Gnerally speaking,a 5x5 program (5x3 if you can't hit 80% of 1RM with good form for 5) or a variation thereof is best for strength retention while cutting.Focus chiefly on compound movements (kippling pullups,snatches,squats,deads) with minimal rest intervals for maximal fat oxidation while training.The heavier weight s used will also promote more muscle retention,short rest intervals plays a large role in this scheme.

I like bulk Sesathin dosed pre w/o's (food or without) to liberate FFA to be burnt off through the aerobic nature of such a demanding w/o.

On that note,bulk Sesathin or bulk Sesamin would also be very good for cutting,for several other reasons as well.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I've heard a positive report on Neovar (from Rodja) who I trust but other than that I've yet to see much feedback on it.The studies on the actives in it aren't all that conclusive though.

I'd go with SyntheSIZE along with Body Octane.

Scivation's Beta Alanine would also be a very good addition.

Gnerally speaking,a 5x5 program (5x3 if you can't hit 80% of 1RM with good form for 5) or a variation thereof is best for strength retention while cutting.Focus chiefly on compound movements (kippling pullups,snatches,squats,deads) with minimal rest intervals for maximal fat oxidation while training.The heavier weight s used will also promote more muscle retention,short rest intervals plays a large role in this scheme.

I like bulk Sesathin dosed pre w/o's (food or without) to liberate FFA to be burnt off through the aerobic nature of such a demanding w/o.

On that note,bulk Sesathin or bulk Sesamin would also be very good for cutting,for several other reasons as well.

Can't comment on either IGF-2(yet), Neovar, or even SyntheSize, but BodyOctane is one of my favorite supplements of all time. Not sure why I got off it late last year - back on the goods and don't plan on dropping it for a while. It just works.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CreaPure creatine monohydrate. It's the purest (99% to be exact) and most effective CM available. It's imported from Germany. It's very affordable, too. Also, try some CEE (Bulk, NeoVar, etc.) If you have a little bit of extra money, then go with Scivation's Vasocharge, or better yet, with MST's Ragnarok, as it contains a few different types of creatine, which I find very useful.

Thanks
Anabolic Pump/creatine/Forskolin based thermo.

1. Allows you to consume more calories from carbohydrates while mainting training intenstiy. You can card load for the first 10 days and then reduce carbohydrates to around 30grams per dose.
2. Anabolic Pump at lower carbohydrate dosing between 30-40grams will stimulate lipolysis and efficiently lead carbohydrates into muscle cells.
3. Recovery from exercise is increased with Anabolic Pump so you can train longer and harder.

Anabolic Pump becomes an amazing fat loss supplement at lower carbohydrate contents by stimulating lipolysis, efficiently processing carbohydrates, forcing qucker recovery, and allowing greater workout intensity.