Very high dose eurycoma (aka lang jax, tongkat ali)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.06%

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Thanks for that info. blind12..if the 200:1 extract only worked sometime than I'd bet that their extraction process is faulty...maybe the LJ100 people who say they have a patented extraction process are on to something...hmm...
    It could be me, not their process

The lows were often at times when I'd be naturally low - cold, rainy, stressful days.

The Indonesian extraction process is very simple of course, but the one used in posted studies of LJ100 was equally simple. No special conditions to protect the actives, plain water extraction etc.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by blind12 View Post
    It could be me, not their process

The lows were often at times when I'd be naturally low - cold, rainy, stressful days.

The Indonesian extraction process is very simple of course, but the one used in posted studies of LJ100 was equally simple. No special conditions to protect the actives, plain water extraction etc.

I got the extract from Auspure-Genabolix called Eurychrome here is a quote from the email they sent me.

"As to the Longjack,the difference is stability after entering into human digest system,
    ordinary Longjack active components get easily destroyed by the stomach and digest system,
    however our Longjack active components has been bio-protected as one precusor so until it
    get into liver it won't release the bioactive components."

I don't know the exact extract, I would believe it is a 100:1 similar to LJ100 because he told me to dose only at 100mg 3 times per day.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.75%

good info bruthaz...maybe this company "Auspure-Genabolix" knows something no one else does..
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.06%

Has anyone ever seen this:

www(dot)asiatour(dot)com/tongkatalisize.htm
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.06%

Effects of Eurycoma longifolia jack on laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimulated castrated intact male rats.

Ang HH, Cheang HS.

School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University Science Malaysia, Minden, 11800, Penang, Malaysia.

It has been reported that Eurycoma longifolia Jack commonly known as Tongkat Ali has gained notoreity as a symbol of man's ego and strength by the Malaysian men because it increases male virility and sexual prowess during sexual activities. As such, the effects of 200, 400 and 800 mg/kg of butanol, methanol, water and chloroform fractions of E. longifolia Jack were studied on the laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimulated castrated intact male rats after dosing them for 12 consecutive weeks. Results showed that 800 mg/kg of butanol, methanol, water and chloroform fractions of E. longifolia Jack significantly increased (p<0.05) the leavator ani muscle to 58.56+/-1.22, 58.23+/-0.31, 60.21 +/-0.86 and 62.35 +/-0.98 mg/100 g body weight, respectively, when compared with the control (untreated) in the uncastrated intact male rats and 49.23+/-0.82, 52.23+/-0.36, 50.21+/-0.66 and 52.35+/-0.58 mg/100 g body weight, respectively, when compared to control (untreated) in the testosterone-stimulated castrated intact male rats. Hence, the pro-androgenic effect as shown by this study further supported the traditional use of this plant as an aphrodisiac.

Similar Forum Threads

1. very high dose igf-1 lr3 injects
    By mooch2321 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:37 PM
  2. High doses and increase in "receptor cells"
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 08:48 AM
  3. Any negative effects of high dose L-arginine?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-19-2003, 01:40 AM
  4. A high dose of 4AD...
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 11:17 PM
  5. high dose of hmb
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 11:28 PM