AndroXtreme-D or 11-oxo

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I'm going nuts over here trying to figure this out. I'm reading that people were skepticle of AndroXtreme-D because of the whole take ONLY once daily thing, but if it's really the same as 11-oxo

why would one pay for 11-oxo when AndroXtreme-D is way cheaper for the amount?

I'm trying to add one or the other to my epi/furza run and i need to get this figured out! lol and what dosages to run

450mg ed
600ed?????

help a brotha out

h19

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess it comes down to which company you trust the most.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I'm going nuts over here trying to figure this out. I'm reading that people were skepticle of AndroXtreme-D because of the whole take ONLY once daily thing, but if it's really the same as 11-oxo

why would one pay for 11-oxo when AndroXtreme-D is way cheaper for the amount?

I'm trying to add one or the other to my epi/furza run and i need to get this figured out! lol and what dosages to run

450mg ed
600ed?????

help a brotha out

h19
I dont remember where but I saw somewhere that lab test were made on androextreme and the product is 100% what the label states so...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean this one :smite:

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
awesome.....so i guess i'll stick with the 450mg/day since it seems a bit overdosed...

thanks again

h19

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check the NP section for the thread about bulk andrenodione or whatever it's called...I don't recall the feedback being very positive despite it's positive COA. There should be a couple of links at the bottom of this page too that refer to this product. Good Luck.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Check the NP section for the thread about bulk andrenodione or whatever it's called...I don't recall the feedback being very positive despite it's positive COA. There should be a couple of links at the bottom of this page too that refer to this product. Good Luck.
I read a lot of the stuff, that's why i posted this.

I'm going to give it a shot

h19

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit us back with some updates then...I've seen the bulk available for sale as well...thanks in advance and good luck.

STX

Timyg

Awards
I read a lot of the stuff, that's why i posted this.

I'm going to give it a shot

h19
The COA is good... the product works great... the dosing issue is just a recomended way to take the product, with this compound it is probably best to take all at once to shock absorb the body.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
The COA is good... the product works great... the dosing issue is just a recomended way to take the product, with this compound it is probably best to take all at once to shock absorb the body.

no offense, but how do you know this?

h19

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used 11-oxo and it is a good product. I had good results until I started having androgenic sides with it. It was just too strong for a woman. But DH did well on it.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I ran AndroXtreme 3 pills a day and it didn't do squat for me.