ax new alpha male stack

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey have you guys seen the new alpha male stack which will be coming in a little while when Mass FX maximum strength and 3AD comes out the cycle is 4 weeks of superdrol ng the new mass fx and 3ad 4 caps of each a day for 4 weeks so thats like .......12 caps lol and then 4 weeks of pct and retain ........

Sounds good and i cant wait for that 1 lol :D :D :D :D :D noticed it over on their forums :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
SO now all we have to do is wait for 3-AD to come out.........Yeah o.k......Like next year or never.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, no worries...it IS coming. And it IS coming SOON.

And yes, we mean it this time. It WILL be here. And it shall be good! :D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to this.

*Heads over to the AX forums*

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Actually you can say Oh not this again but the new 3 ad is hinted at being launched in march which is abit off from what ive seen on their forums but could be before And it is deffinatley coming because its not the old Adren in it its Re formulated.

The old 3-ad isnt going to be 3-ad but is being released if it ever gets allowed out will be called something different..

The new 3-ad is something much better apprantley so their should be no reason for this 1 being stoped as its re-formulated.

and the new mass fx will be out at the end of the month im sure so i dont think their will be problems with this new stack being out by march / april :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're right, Jeff K. It's not "this again".

It IS coming sometime later this year. It's not what was in the original, it's something new. What was in the original is being released under another name at the same time from us. 3-AD will be called 3-AD but will not be the 3-AD that never got out. It will be BETTER. :D That's all I can say because that's all I know.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It IS coming sometime later this year. It's not what was in the original, it's something new. What was in the original is being released under another name at the same time from us. 3-AD will be called 3-AD but will not be the 3-AD that never got out. It will be BETTER. :D That's all I can say because that's all I know.
Very curious.

Naven

Awards

You admittedly don't know what it is, but you know it's better. Would you not consider that hype?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
jeff k has a point their but have anabolic xtreme brought us a product which hasent been a wicked supplement ?? they even said superdrol ng wasent going to be the same as the old superdrol but a hormone for a new user which is still quite good.

I have been ripped of by so many companies i wont name paying out money for supplements which havent worked but with Anabolic xtreme they havent failed me yet....

So when they say they have a product coming out and it will be great i believe them because they have never had a product which has been a lie ??

they all work they obviously care and research into their products and want to bring us things which will work. they are deticated to bodybuilding and i have alot of respect for a company which has brought me results and i thank them and look forward to their new products.

I have faith in them and i cant wait for the new alpha male stack this yeah after gaining 8 pounds and losing fat on ultima mass stack.