Drive, RPM, Activate Extreme: Which one is giving me B.O.?

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
I recently began the stack that I mentioned in the title. I have noticed the only side effect is I have noticed is increased body odor. Has that been documented with any of these products?

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Yeah, I am, but when I sweat alot I don't generally smell bad, so it's new to me.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You have answered your own question. have you switched deodorants? Try a different one. Use JAVA Lather. Body powder.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
What do stinky people generally use? I'm just rocking old spice.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What do stinky people generally use? I'm just rocking old spice.
Old spice...How is High school these days.Stinky people use a Anti-Perspirant so they don't stink. stinky people wear old spice and think it works.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Old spice...How is High school these days.Stinky people use a Anti-Perspirant so they don't stink. stinky people wear old spice and think it works.
IS that a prescription or something? Recommend something...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Java Lather go to NutraPlanet.com and order some. Then go to CVS drug store go to the deodorant isle, Pick one that is a Anti-Perspirant and smells good. Rock it and see if you still are odorous. If you is still funky you picked the wrong one.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
All 3 are working together to cause you to be stinky I imagine...

I use ADIDAS, I really hate the brand, but for some reason I like there deoderent, it works well for me, where others just make me smell like flowers and BO.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Edit: Why is there no remove post feature?

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Its the AX i think. When i ran it my sweat was smelling a lot worse as well

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although it does not MAKE you smell, Drive will increase your metabolism due to the thyroid upregulation properties of Forslean. RPM will also increase your metabolism and boost yoru central nervouse system, causing you to sweat more. So if your sweat is natrually "smelly" then I would get a stronger deoderant because you are going to sweat more with Drive/RPM, and that is an understatment.