Drive, RPM, Activate Extreme: Which one is giving me B.O.?
- 01-09-2008, 03:33 PM
- 01-09-2008, 03:35 PM
01-09-2008, 03:39 PM
01-09-2008, 03:41 PM
You have answered your own question. have you switched deodorants? Try a different one. Use JAVA Lather. Body powder.
01-09-2008, 03:47 PM
01-09-2008, 03:55 PM
01-09-2008, 04:01 PM
01-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Java Lather go to NutraPlanet.com and order some. Then go to CVS drug store go to the deodorant isle, Pick one that is a Anti-Perspirant and smells good. Rock it and see if you still are odorous. If you is still funky you picked the wrong one.
01-09-2008, 05:45 PM
All 3 are working together to cause you to be stinky I imagine...
I use ADIDAS, I really hate the brand, but for some reason I like there deoderent, it works well for me, where others just make me smell like flowers and BO.
01-09-2008, 06:20 PM
01-09-2008, 08:35 PM
01-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Although it does not MAKE you smell, Drive will increase your metabolism due to the thyroid upregulation properties of Forslean. RPM will also increase your metabolism and boost yoru central nervouse system, causing you to sweat more. So if your sweat is natrually "smelly" then I would get a stronger deoderant because you are going to sweat more with Drive/RPM, and that is an understatment.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jack98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-12-2008, 09:58 PM
- By d00fy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-24-2006, 03:29 PM
- By Grant in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:25 PM
- By Salem in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2004, 09:59 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 08-20-2004, 11:12 AM