Accident

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
ok well I was 16 years ( 2 years ago) old and walked into a run of the mill supplement shop. I told the guy that I wanted to get big and so on like every 16 year old wants to do. The guy went around his shop n grabbed me some protien creatine and Methly masterdrol. I took all this and about a week in I woke up one morning n felt like I was going to die. I was taking a **** like i never felt b4. its kind of hard to explain. but ne ways I gained off it good but had no liver support or pct. I lost almost eveything I gained off it

Do you think anything is wrong with me now and should I get ne blood tests. I just learned now that it was a superdrol clone sadly. Also do u think i messed up any of my test levels, I dont no whats possible with takin that sh*t that young

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is possible that you did indeed mess with your endo system. I feel for you bro, really - Because being 16 and taking a harsh substance like Legal Gear's Methyl Masterdrol without PCT, well, that's just not good.

You should (only opinion) get a full panel done. Test/Estro, Liver, I mean the entire 9 yards!

How do you feel on an everyday basis?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would get a blood test pronto. How do you feel lately? have you had any further issues? abdominal pain? stomach issues? This is the main reason we give supp stores and teenagers so much crap when they ask us to tell them which PH to take. I hope it all ends well but get checked NOW!

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
I feel fine. Libo is never a problem umm never had stomach pain or anything like that.
Im almost scared to ask my docotor about it mann .. sh*t

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, if you have no signs/symptoms, then what exactly are you asking here?

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
im asking if there are any problems I dont know about. You know better than me if my test is messed up or anything like that. I was going to ask if it is possible that my test is lower than normal and if I should take a booster or what. I dont gain weight easly anymore. Im gonna call my doctor and see what he thinks I guess... He is gonna be pissed.. I got a real straight egde doctor

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You don't have to give him the whole rundown yet. Have you had a yearly physical? Did they do blood work? Did he say he needs to talk to you? Well if you aren't showing anything that makes him go nutty you may be fine.
I get blood work done twice a year but I'm 39. I also get a copy of the blood work. I can see for myself what my numbers are and what they should be. Other than my lipid profile being screwed up once because of doing a superdrol cycle and then getting the work done It always looks good and has been getting better. Other than my DR always wanting me to take lipitor which I won't go near all is well and he don't know squat about my supp's.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
"Do you think anything is wrong with me now"

I guess that was his main question but there is no way for the experts here to give you a definitive answer over the internet. As everyone here said, get your **** tested (not literally...hmm i guess you can have that checked too lol)

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
Iunno with my phyicals they dont do blood.. maybe because Im still young.. ussally they ask me questions n then touch my nuts and im out of their in 15 mins lol
What do u think I should say to him.. i just want my blood checked?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats? Height, weight, If you go asking to have blood work done they are going to ask why? Are you on your parents health Ins? The insurance company does not like to pay for elective test. Have you discussed this with your parents?

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
im 5'9 183
I know we have health insurence but im really not sure what it is. Im thinking blue cross blue shield.
I only live with my mom so it is going to be kind of hard to really explain to her what the deal is I guess. I deff want to get blood work done now becuase I really realize what a big deal a pill is. Screw the guy who sold it to me at such a young age

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
na the legal gear methly materdrol ... they have been banned I think

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I feel fine. Libo is never a problem umm never had stomach pain or anything like that.
Im almost scared to ask my docotor about it mann .. sh*t
When did this happen? Any other problems bothering you (i.e. what made you think that something may be wrong)?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
im asking if there are any problems I dont know about. You know better than me if my test is messed up or anything like that. I was going to ask if it is possible that my test is lower than normal and if I should take a booster or what. I dont gain weight easly anymore. Im gonna call my doctor and see what he thinks I guess... He is gonna be pissed.. I got a real straight egde doctor

Most of us do, which isn't nessesarily a bad thing. I don't want the guy I trust my life to to be some jerk who says "do whatever the hell you want". Remember, although a little scary at times, health must always come first.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one would know better than a blood test.

Unless you are having problems with symptoms of erectile dysfunction, gyno, depression, stomach pains, kidney pains, discolored urine or stool or any other symptom, there is no reason to believe that your 16, now 18 yo endocrine system is not functioning just fine now.

When you go to the doctor ask him for a full wellness blood work up (this will cover your liver, kidneys, cholesterol, etc.) and if you feel ambitious ask him to run a male hormone work up as well.

jwecker

Awards
Dude, you're 18 now- your doctor works for you, period. That's cool if he's straight laced- hopefully you'll get good info for him. By law what goes on between you two is confidential. Just say you want your test./est. levels and lipid levels looked at. If he asks you why, you've simply been studying that stuff and would like to know what your levels are. Having the guts to talk to your doctor is the first step in knowing your test levels really are going to be OK :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok well I was 16 years ( 2 years ago) old and walked into a run of the mill supplement shop. I told the guy that I wanted to get big and so on like every 16 year old wants to do. The guy went around his shop n grabbed me some protien creatine and Methly masterdrol. I took all this and about a week in I woke up one morning n felt like I was going to die. I was taking a **** like i never felt b4. its kind of hard to explain. but ne ways I gained off it good but had no liver support or post cycle therapy. I lost almost eveything I gained off it

Do you think anything is wrong with me now and should I get ne blood tests. I just learned now that it was a superdrol clone sadly. Also do u think i messed up any of my test levels, I dont no whats possible with takin that sh*t that young
We put 21 and older on supps for a reason. That being said, I wish I would have done Methyl Masterdrol at 16 since it possibly could cause increased penis size and increased height. I wouldn't be too concerned that a few weeks of anything like that would cause any problems. I wish congress would pass a law stopping selling of PH's to people under age including DHEA. I am disgusted that people would sell to underage people. However, I wouldn't be too concerned if I took something like that at 16...but that is just me.

Lipid issues are usually short term, the liver is very forgiving so I wouldn't worry there (people drink for years and years without issue) and test levels recover quite quickly. Remember people back in the 80's and 90's never even heard of PCT so PCT is really just a good idea but not absolutely necessary.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
i didnt see any increase in penis size or height. I think I closed my growth plates because I only had 1 growth spert. Im not really mad cuz im 5'9 ... w.e its normal size. Thank you for your advise yesterday and today. I slept on it and im not worried about asking my doctor it is normal for people to be curious about their liver values test etrogen ect. I talked to my mom and Im getting a blood test soon.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Estrogens close growth plates, but adding in an androgen that can't aromatise is a crap shoot. I am just saying I wish I would have tried it when I was younger, I am only 5'9 too...luckily I got a huge **** instead of the height... ;)

I wouldn't be concerned at all though, also weightlifting can raise liver values, so try and not lift for a few days before you go in. I am sure you will be just fine! Nothing to worry about at all.

Stupes

Agreed - 4 weeks of superdrol is not going to kill you - even at 16. I have just seen a study were 14 year olds were put on 12 months of 250mg of test and they were all normal as adults. No reason to freak out here......

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sadly - you just learned the first word about supplement store workers - they don't know sh*t.

Sure - a few do.
But - to be safe, never assume they know what they are talking about.

Do you own homework before walking into a GNC or whatever.