How should I distribute the usage of these supplements? (AP, DCP, Activate, LX, HSXS)

BifWebster

Awards
Okay, any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
I am 5'10 200lbs 15-16% bf
In the past year I've lost a good amount of weight (270 lbs to 210lbs) and at the same reached the peak of my strength.
I was in the best shape of my life, but then I had some bad tendonitis and was told to take a few months off of training heavy. Well my workouts were less frequent and less productive considering this and I wasnt as consistant with it. I maintained my weight but lost a little bit of muscle (triceps, chest, shoulder area) and gained a little fat (stomach) but stayed around 210.

Well in the past month or so the pain isnt nearly at the level that it was and i've been starting to make some progress again. I have been taking cissus / animal flex and xtend. I have gotten back into training consistantly again and am slowly getting back to where I left off.

I took advantage of Nutraplanet's New Year's Sale and bought the following:
1 Xtend twin pack with the free orange
1 500 g beta alanine
1 DCP / Shred Hardcore XS Stack
1 NHA stack (Activate, LX, alpha drive)
1 Anabolic Pump

My goals at this time are to recomp to where I was at lose a little bit of fat and gain my strength/muscle back.

I will continue with the cissus, animal flex and xtend, but was wondering how you guys would use my other supplements. I plan on starting the beta alanine right away since I have enough of it for a while.

Should I start everything at once, or should I maybe do one stack of Activate and LX and then do the DCP/shred xs stack along with the AP.

I just figured I'd take advantage of the deals while they were out there, considering these were all supplements I've been meaning to try and considering the price it was easy to buy.

Would using all the supplements at once along with solid training and a good diet (probably low-carb, with carbs before and after lifting sessions) produce crazy results in one month or should I spread them out more... and how so?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's waaaaay too much to be taking all at once. You need to narrow things down.

What do you wanna do first; Lose fat or build muscle?

I'm sure you know that muscle melts fat, so I'd go with the NHA Stack. Mix some BA with Xtend and consume during workout. Save the DCP + Shred XS Hardcore Stack and the Anabolic Pump for another time. I'd keep on taking the Cissus, but stop taking the Animal Flex. Get a good multi, too, such as the MVP/ZMK Stack by MST.

BifWebster

Awards
Okay, Yeah I am taking a multi/protein/ fishoils too, just forgot to mention it, why should I stop taking the animal flex its helping with my tendonitis so far or maybe thats just the cissus but I dont see any reason to stop since it contains glucosamine and Chondroitin

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, Yeah I am taking a multi/protein/ fishoils too, just forgot to mention it, why should I stop taking the animal flex its helping with my tendonitis so far or maybe thats just the cissus but I dont see any reason to stop since it contains glucosamine and Chondroitin
Well, it doesn't really matter if you quit taking it or not. It's up to you, really. Cissus helps with joints and tendons, and I hear it does wonders. So, that could be what's helping you a great deal.

But, like I said, figure out if you wanna gain LBM, or lose fat. While gaining LBM, you will shed some fat. That'd be my choice, but it's what you wanna do. We can only be here to guide you. Whichever you choose, I hope all goes well.