DCP dosing question.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
is it ok to take DCP at nite? i usually go to bed about 10-11pm and i plan on taking it at 7pm. i heard its not a stimulant and i would be taking the normal 2 capsule dosage. i want to sleep good so i wonder if i should thanks guys:burg::box:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The MAJORITY of users do NOT report any sleep disturbance. PLCAR is a potent treatment for Chronic fatigue and thus can keep you awake if you are extremely prone to insomnia.

However, I am extremely prone to insomnia, and I do fine taking a 1 cap serving before bed.

Best thing to do, then, is try it preferably on a night when you dont have to get up early the next day, just in case.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
awesome. im not prone to any sleep disturbance at all so i think it wont effect me....hopefully. i got things to do and i hate staying up all nite.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't interfere at all for most, especially if it is quite a few hours before bedtime as you are planning on taking it.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
do you think its ok to dose the DCP 5 capsules a day just staring or is that too much? i do not take any other supps.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
it would be 2 in the morning, 2 before workout, 1 before bed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I would increase the preworkout dose to 3.
yep, take one dose 30min before a workout, and the others 30 min before a meal. You can do 3-2-1 or 2-2-2

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i think ill do the 2-2-2 because 3 in moring is to much for me. thanks guys. answerd all my questions

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about hijacking the thread, but is it best to take it before food or can one take it whenever?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We recommend taking it 1/2 hour before meals.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've never had a problem taking it before bed either, but I'm extremely INsensitive to things of this nature.

BTW, I just started up DCP again today. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've never had a problem taking it before bed either, but I'm extremely INsensitive to things of this nature.

BTW, I just started up DCP again today. :)
Awesome...going to track results? What's your full stack?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome...going to track results? What's your full stack?
No log, but I'll probably make little reports. Right now, the full stack is looking like: DCP, Levi Reloaded, SyntheSIZE, Napalm/Lipo-U, bulk Fish Oil, SuperCARB+Kwik Karb(PWO), SesaThin/SesaLean, and then the vitamins, protein, Cissus Nutracaps and whatnot. These are being coupled with Steve's Carb Cycling diet. I'm pretty much hoping for somewhat of a recomp, with an emphasis on fat loss.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
The MAJORITY of users do NOT report any sleep disturbance. PLCAR is a potent treatment for Chronic fatigue and thus can keep you awake if you are extremely prone to insomnia.

However, I am extremely prone to insomnia, and I do fine taking a 1 cap serving before bed.

Best thing to do, then, is try it preferably on a night when you dont have to get up early the next day, just in case.
dsade - how many do you take a day and how do you spread them out. ditto if you take leviathan with it.

thanks -

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Im also starting DCP real soon. Im stacking it with Leviathan Reloaded and SuperCissus RX. the Cissus will hopefully help me recover faster from my reconstructive foot surgery. Also the usual ON protein, multi vitamin flax and fish oil. i might try and see how some ephedrine reacts with it after find my optimal dosage of Leviathan Reloaded and DCP but from what i hear, Lev-R is pretty crazy.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
dsade - how many do you take a day and how do you spread them out. ditto if you take leviathan with it.

thanks -
Anony, I would start with the standard 6 caps per day of DCP
E.g. First thing in the morning, Pre-workout, Pre-dinner

Take Leviathan with two of those doses (preferably AM and midday) - start with a low dosage and adjust your way up

I think dsade takes a bit more leviathan, but he also gets through a lot of work/hours each day.

Gsr, I would probably be careful with adding in the ephedrine, at least if you were to try, spread the dosing of ephedrine AWAY from your dosage of the Y+C in Leviathan.