Is Hyperdrol effective on it's own or should I use a stack?

JT71

Awards
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and could do with some advice. Just bought Hyperdrol and everything I'm reading says it should be stacked with MasFX and Retain. Is this any good on it's own, and are there any side effects? Or do I need to stack? Being new to this supplemets thing (apart from taking protein powders for years) I'm after any advice. Is Hyperdol a good starting point?

Cheers!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and could do with some advice. Just bought Hyperdrol and everything I'm reading says it should be stacked with MasFX and Retain. Is this any good on it's own, and are there any side effects? Or do I need to stack? Being new to this supplemets thing (apart from taking protein powders for years) I'm after any advice. Is Hyperdol a good starting point?

Cheers!
I used it on its own and it was good, but there are far more cost effective options if you are only using protein right now. Creatine, beta-alanine, waxy maize starch and luicene/bcaa to name a few.

JT71

Awards
So if I'm taking protein (and 10g of creatine per day) which I've been doing for 6 months or so, do you think I'd notice the gains just continuing to take this plus the Hyperdrol, maybe stacked with Mass FX, or am I wasting my money? Sorry for the slightly stupid questions, I'm a newbie to this.

I guess what I'm asking here is, having done protein and creatine for a whil and hit a plateau, what should I be taking to up the ante?

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
I just started the whole stack (hd,fx,r2) on saturday and its great already!!! I can't believe the strength I'm getting out of this stack I love it, and from what I hear and read the hd don't really kick in hard for a couple of weeks.. hope that helps also I ran a thread so of asking the same questions if you wanna take a look at it there is some good info and good people in it....good luck man!!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
So if I'm taking protein (and 10g of creatine per day) which I've been doing for 6 months or so, do you think I'd notice the gains just continuing to take this plus the Hyperdrol, maybe stacked with Mass FX, or am I wasting my money? Sorry for the slightly stupid questions, I'm a newbie to this.

I guess what I'm asking here is, having done protein and creatine for a whil and hit a plateau, what should I be taking to up the ante?
Like I said Beta-Alanine and Leucine would be good ideas. If you don't care about the money though then go ahead with the stack. It's very effective, albeit expensive.