Anyone do Igf-2 and PowerFull and can compare?

rocckky

rocckky

Awards
I'm looking into completely stopping prohormones and taking up effective GH products....but primarily for the joint health potential!
Am looking at these two....can anyone contrast from personal use?
thanks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I've used Powerfull's old formula and liked it. I have been on and off IGF-2 for a few months and absolutely LOVE it. At age 53, I think IGF-2's formulation will be right up your alley. Stack w/ Drive and you'll be even more pleasantly surprised.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of joint health, are you currently using any Cissus products?

rocckky

rocckky

Awards
Speaking of joint health, are you currently using any Cissus products?
Yes to marginal effect I think...been considering the Applied Nutriceuticals joint product.
did the IGF-2 provide any joint benefit to you?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Igf-2!

I've tried both and between the two I'll take IGF-2 over it anyday. The results don't diminish and there are no worries of lethargy with it as with Powerfull. Don't get me wrong...I liked Powerfull, but sometimes it really stripped of my motivation to work out. Beyond that though it did what it supposed to do. IGF-2 is quite honestly one of those supps I think everyone needs to give a run because it is an awesome bulker and can be used as a solid cutter as well. The libido increase and feelings of well-being alone make it a worthy supp to take...and thats just scratching the surface of what it is capable of!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Osteobolin-C

Yes to marginal effect I think...been considering the Applied Nutriceuticals joint product.
did the IGF-2 provide any joint benefit to you?
IGF-2 isn't going to necessarily help with your joints...thats not its intention, or purpose...although along with another joint supp it can help because of its rhodiola rosea content. What your looking for though is Applied Nutriceutical's Osteobolin-C (a cissus product). I ran a log of it along with IGF-2 and NeoVar when AN first hit the market and I loved all three products from the jump, but the Osteo kicked in fast and joint pain was no issue even though my left knee has been destroyed through various injuries! So if your looking for a vote of confidence from someone...you got one...:). Definitely give it a go and your joints will thank you!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried both and between the two I'll take IGF-2 over it anyday. The results don't diminish and there are no worries of lethargy with it as with Powerfull. Don't get me wrong...I liked Powerfull, but sometimes it really stripped of my motivation to work out. Beyond that though it did what it supposed to do. IGF-2 is quite honestly one of those supps I think everyone needs to give a run because it is an awesome bulker and can be used as a solid cutter as well. The libido increase and feelings of well-being alone make it a worthy supp to take...and thats just scratching the surface of what it is capable of!
That is a sign it is doing what the product was intended to do, raise GH. Good endorsement.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ive taken powerfull for a long time and never had any of those sides mentioned in this post

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
rrocky I moved your thread because your asking about a few supps from different companies. Let's keep this on a neutral playing field. Now everyone play nice

That is a sign it is doing what the product was intended to do, raise GH. Good endorsement.
My exact thought.

If taken pre workout with a stimulant it produces amazing synergy...Mind muscle connection/focus is taken to new heights. I use pOwerfull pre workout without a caffiene based stimulant and the "tiredness" fades 10 minutes into the workout and the energy from fat liberation begins. The focus from increase of dopamine shines.

the HGH lethargy helps put you to sleep at night:}

shakti

Awards
i think the safed musli in igf 2 should help with joints to some extent

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My exact thought.

If taken pre workout with a stimulant it produces amazing synergy...Mind muscle connection/focus is taken to new heights. I use pOwerfull pre workout without a caffiene based stimulant and the "tiredness" fades 10 minutes into the workout and the energy from fat liberation begins. The focus from increase of dopamine shines.

the HGH lethargy helps put you to sleep at night:}
My cardio stamina and results have improved considerably when doing this. It has enhanced my body composition as a consequence.