trans-resveratrol = resveratrol????

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me the diff between these two?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
generally none. when people talk about resveratrol, they are talking about trans resveratrol. there is also cis resveratrol, but it isn't biologically active

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Our suppliers offer Resveratrol and Trans-Resveratrol.

The trans is the one we get and it is much more costly.

You may want to make sure what you are buying actually says Trans-Resveratrol on the label.

CROWLER

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Our suppliers offer Resveratrol and Trans-Resveratrol.

The trans is the one we get and it is much more costly.

You may want to make sure what you are buying actually says Trans-Resveratrol on the label.

CROWLER
thats my prob crowler, the 6-oxo extreme says resveratrol, is this going to be the same thing as the trans or not, also i saw on another post that the trans-resveratrol is considered a serm, but it is better to use clomid or nolvadex. Can u elaborate on this a little, I work in a supp shop(not a GNC) and am a little uncomfortable recomending banned substances for pct.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
thats my prob crowler, the 6-oxo extreme says resveratrol, is this going to be the same thing as the trans or not, also i saw on another post that the trans-resveratrol is considered a serm, but it is better to use clomid or nolvadex. Can u elaborate on this a little, I work in a supp shop(not a GNC) and am a little uncomfortable recomending banned substances for post cycle therapy.

I am not crowler,but I am currently using his product Post Cycle Support and if I worked in supp shop I would definitly suggest it to other people. This is the first pct that I have tried over the counter that seems to work. I have not had any of the usual down sides that come with going off cycle yet.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Support was designed for use as a Non Prescription SERM. That is its purpose in life :)

Comes highly recommended by most, just like Cycle Support by the same company.

I'm not Crowler either :p

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So who the he11 is Crowler?
That's a question for the ages. Even the amazing Crowler asks himself that on a daily basis...<assumes meditative position> :box:eek:hmmmmmmm:box:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
thats my prob crowler, the 6-oxo extreme says resveratrol, is this going to be the same thing as the trans or not, also i saw on another post that the trans-resveratrol is considered a serm, but it is better to use clomid or nolvadex. Can u elaborate on this a little, I work in a supp shop(not a GNC) and am a little uncomfortable recomending banned substances for post cycle therapy.
As was said The Sinner developed POST Cycle Support especially for Epistane/Havoc type cycles. Personally I don't want to order research chems for a number of reasons. I am currently using POST Cycle Support for an Epistane cyle and am VERY happy with the way it is going.

I too would not feel comfortable recommending banned substances but feel very confident recommending POST Cycle Support and the responses we are seeing back this up.

CROWLER