methyl masterdrol xplo

viperman

Awards
Does anyone know if Legal Gear's new product is any good? It says it is "3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 100mg". Is it a prohormone? Thanks

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
take a look at hydes log on it, he's loving it. be careful not to just write off companies like lg just because they're no longer releasing hardcore methyls like they used to

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
There's a log of this going on. :gotsearch

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I can't say on that specific product. I've used their other masterdrol, along with many others like formadrol extreme, 1-gh-1, M1D, NO infuse, Speed, and their topical fat burner. To say I was disappointed in all of these would be an understatement.

viperman

Awards
The log I found was for masterdrol V2. The xplo is suppose to be different. I need something to convert to dht without the posibility of converting to estrogen. I don't know if methyl masterdrol xplo is different from the liquid methyl masterdrol . I need some help with the chemistry.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The product is technically sound and getting good reviews from REAL people. I can explain why it works quite easily and I just did a post at bb.com about it which I can transfer over here.

Nothing works for everyone, but our products are the best in the non-methyl class for sure!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The log I found was for masterdrol V2. The xplo is suppose to be different. I need something to convert to dht without the posibility of converting to estrogen. I don't know if methyl masterdrol xplo is different from the liquid methyl masterdrol . I need some help with the chemistry.
from what I have read the xplo is the delivery system, so they are the same product.