methyl masterdrol xplo
- 01-08-2008, 10:16 AM
- 01-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Crapola. To be more scientific.
- 01-08-2008, 03:46 PM
take a look at hydes log on it, he's loving it. be careful not to just write off companies like lg just because they're no longer releasing hardcore methyls like they used to
01-08-2008, 05:06 PM
There's a log of this going on.
01-08-2008, 05:42 PM
I can't say on that specific product. I've used their other masterdrol, along with many others like formadrol extreme, 1-gh-1, M1D, NO infuse, Speed, and their topical fat burner. To say I was disappointed in all of these would be an understatement.
01-09-2008, 07:24 AM
The log I found was for masterdrol V2. The xplo is suppose to be different. I need something to convert to dht without the posibility of converting to estrogen. I don't know if methyl masterdrol xplo is different from the liquid methyl masterdrol . I need some help with the chemistry.
01-10-2008, 01:44 PM
The product is technically sound and getting good reviews from REAL people. I can explain why it works quite easily and I just did a post at bb.com about it which I can transfer over here.
Nothing works for everyone, but our products are the best in the non-methyl class for sure!
01-11-2008, 01:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By marrskid in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2009, 01:54 AM
- By marrskid in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2009, 05:29 PM
- By summersy in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 03-14-2009, 09:10 AM
- By Elias in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2008, 07:37 PM
- By AML in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 32Last Post: 01-25-2006, 03:26 PM