Furazadrol + About to get back training....advice needed !!!

funboy

Awards
right,
I need to pick your brains !

I am just starting back to the gym. I have gathered up all my protein supp's & have the diet all sorted.
Need a little advice on what I plan to take. i am too much of a coward to go near the stronger stuff, so I have opted for Furazadrol, as it seems (A) mild & (B) legal.

Here is my plan.

Furazadrol daily (i think the label says 3 times per day !), Tribulus in morning & afternoon & ZMA at night.
I have Anabolic Extreme Perfect Cycle as a PCT, but unsure should i take these during, or after taking the Furazadrol. (no lectures please, just help)

Weight 168, BF ???, age 28. Training 3 times per week, upper body twice, lower once, alternating week to week. Cardio 2 weekly in the form of martial arts. (judo / bjj)
Not looking to become Ronnie Coleman, just bulk up a little and tone up.

Cheers guys, appreciate the help. :box:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seeing how you are just now getting back in to training, I recommend that you stay clean for atleast a year to give your body a chance to respond natuarally. I'm glad you have given Furazadrol a glance, but now is not the time to do a PH/DS cycle. I will, however, recommend to you that our natural Test booster can be used, as well as all the BCAA's/Creatine and the new Protein we just put out.

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions about any of those.

Regardless, good luck to you!

funboy

Awards
Thanks for that. Yeah I appreciate the waiting bit, but I have no patience, and have decided to forge ahead.

What I need to know is : does my plan look ok (advice to wait aside).

cheers.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that. Yeah I appreciate the waiting bit, but I have no patience, and have decided to forge ahead.

What I need to know is : does my plan look ok (advice to wait aside).

cheers.
I'd say that your plan does not look adequate for even a very mild product such as Furazadrol. BTW, what is your height? What exactly are you hoping to acheive? When you say that you are getting back into the gym, what was the length of your layoff? Have you ever used a hormonal product?

funboy

Awards
No, I've never used a Hormonal product before.
Height 5ft 10 "

"I'd say that your plan does not look adequate for even a very mild product such as Furazadrol"

What would you reccommend ?

Cheers fellas !

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I recommend you get in the best shape of your life BEFORE you use steroids to enhance your body.

Who knows, this urge to get back in the gym may be gone in 6 months - are you really ready to risk your libido and erection strength on a whim?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
stay away from the fuzzy for at least a year. Once you have made sure this isn't just a fad your body will have made some changes and then make a decision on if you need to go bigger.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
This is like hopping on the fad diet plans. You will fall off in less than 60 days.

Get a regimine going for 6 months, one you don't waiver from, then supplement.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
right,
I need to pick your brains !

I am just starting back to the gym. I have gathered up all my protein supp's & have the diet all sorted.
Need a little advice on what I plan to take. i am too much of a coward to go near the stronger stuff, so I have opted for Furazadrol, as it seems (A) mild & (B) legal.

Here is my plan.

Furazadrol daily (i think the label says 3 times per day !), Tribulus in morning & afternoon & ZMA at night.
I have Anabolic Extreme Perfect Cycle as a post cycle therapy, but unsure should i take these during, or after taking the Furazadrol. (no lectures please, just help)

Weight 168, BF ???, age 28. Training 3 times per week, upper body twice, lower once, alternating week to week. Cardio 2 weekly in the form of martial arts. (judo / bjj)
Not looking to become Ronnie Coleman, just bulk up a little and tone up.

Cheers guys, appreciate the help. :box:
AX perfect cycle is an anti-oxident blend that eleviates the toxicity of 17a orals. Furazadrol is not 17a. Furazadrol is a mild cutting hormone. I don't believe that is one of your goals. Furazadrol has the potential disrupt your body's natural production of Testosterone. Nothing that you are or plan on taking will have a substantial impact in regards to making this a favorable cycle. I agree with everyone here that has posted for you to wait and not use this product. I would advise that you test whether or not you can actually be disciplined enough to train for several consecutive months before using this product. I cannot in good conscience tell you how to use this product effectively until after that time. I am sorry.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
AX perfect cycle is to be used on cycle and not hardly sufficient for PCT. it can be used in PCT but only to protect your liver. you really need to research what PCT is in depth before you can seriously consider a cycle. im telling you this because i have a feeling you might not follow the advise already given to you by the reps who i agree with completely.

funboy

Awards
A Big Negative

Hmmm,
thats seems to be quite a resounding no on taking the furazadrol & perfect cycle.

Ok, I will stick them in a drawer somewhere and see how I am getting on a year from now. ****, they just cost me about $80. I will go back to the old Creatine and blood sweat & tears.

Anyone know a real good creatine.............as you can tell, I am an impatient man.

Pretty much but off the Furazadrol after one of you guys told me I would have to take breast cancer tabs to stop me growing a rack. Jesus.

Cheers for your help anyway. Appreciate it, you have set me straight. No tits for me !

:whiner:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm,
thats seems to be quite a resounding no on taking the furazadrol & perfect cycle.

Ok, I will stick them in a drawer somewhere and see how I am getting on a year from now. ****, they just cost me about $80. I will go back to the old Creatine and blood sweat & tears.

Anyone know a real good creatine.............as you can tell, I am an impatient man.

Pretty much but off the Furazadrol after one of you guys told me I would have to take breast cancer tabs to stop me growing a rack. Jesus.

Cheers for your help anyway. Appreciate it, you have set me straight. No tits for me !

:whiner:
Here's a list of powders that you may have some success with-
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/axis-labs/smash-30-servings.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/clout-525-gm.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/ragnarok-40-servings.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/designer-supplements/xceed-45-servings.html
Any of those would be an excellent source of creatine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2