Halodrol-50 Need Advice

mdub24

Awards
I bought halodrol-50 a few months back and debating using it. I know its side effects are minimal however i'm curous to how this product would effect me and my lifestyle. I'm not a veteran when it comes to body building yet i've been lifting for five years. My gains are slow but big over the past years. I would like to have a little edge and have fast gains. I have two concerns however. One being that if i were to use the product could I just do one cycle or would my body need more cycles in the future to keep building? For instance I don't want to ruin my bodies natural response to building muscle and be reliant on the stuff for the rest of my life. My other concern is I tend to socialize and drink on the weekends, so could I continue to go out on the weekends and consume alcohol without damaging my liver during my cycle?

Michael
23yrs, 185lbs, 6'2"

StudlyOne

Awards
Alcohol is a no-no!

I bought halodrol-50 a few months back and debating using it. I know its side effects are minimal however i'm curous to how this product would effect me and my lifestyle. I'm not a veteran when it comes to body building yet i've been lifting for five years. My gains are slow but big over the past years. I would like to have a little edge and have fast gains. I have two concerns however. One being that if i were to use the product could I just do one cycle or would my body need more cycles in the future to keep building? For instance I don't want to ruin my bodies natural response to building muscle and be reliant on the stuff for the rest of my life. My other concern is I tend to socialize and drink on the weekends, so could I continue to go out on the weekends and consume alcohol without damaging my liver during my cycle?

Michael
23yrs, 185lbs, 6'2"
First let me say drinking at any time, for any reason, is not appropriate for someone into bodybuilding such as yourself. It is counterproductive, unhelpful, and stops gains in their track.

With that said, please know that drinking during a cycle is ABSOLUTELY forbidden. You would be putting a dangerous and unneccesary toll on your liver, which processes both the Halodrol as well as the alcohol. Remember, Halodrol is a methylated compound. Manufacturers methylate their products in order to keep the target compound active in the liver for at least 24 hours. Rather than get broke down, the compound would do a pass through of the liver on it's first run which in turn keeps it in your system longer thusly increasing bioavailabilty, which (in a way) is much better than consuming the same compound multiple times over and over again during the day and night as one might have to otherwise.

To answer your other question, you do not need to repeatedly do cycles; however it's up to you. It is also up to you to do a proper PCT after your cycle, as well as continue to take 1.5-2 times your bodyweight in protein, continue your training and pay somewhat decent attention to your diet (you cannot go to McDonalds three times a day and expect to keep your gains or have an attractive physique). In other words my friend, it is not a miracle pill.

Judging from the questions you're asking, perhaps for the interim time period a non-hormonal stack may be wiser and more efficient for you until you can instill enough discipline in yourself to eat properly, train properly, and take your bodybuilding seriously (this means no drinking). When you can do all that, you will be better prepared to keep the gains you taxed your system with a prohormone to obtain. Best of luck in any case :)

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
if we are talkn bout the original halodrol I would def. not recomend it for a 1st time use. But if you r refern to the new halodrol liqui gells imo its a pretty mild supp and not bad for a 1st time cycle , just keep your diet in check.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
re: My gains are slow but big over the past years

If your still gaining why bother with the haldrol?

DB