Mass XXplosion anyone tried it?

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
The products looks interesting. Has anyone here tried it?

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Solid ingredient profile, but a bit pricey (I sell 'em at 59.99 retail). I've sold a few, pretty solid feedback from customers so far.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
it looks like its something you could make in bulk. i might consider that if it gets some good reviews.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
It's an interesting idea. I may just do 40 grams WMS pre workout, and then 40 grams during my workout with my bcaa's and see how this works out, opposed to doing it post workout. Then I can do what I've been wanting to do for quite sometime and do one scoop of whey with one scoop of casein to see what kind of results this may yield.

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure why everyone says it's over priced. If you look around you can get it for about $30. So the 15 servings should last about a month, seeing as you only use it during workouts. I might buy it. If so i'll run a log.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
It looks pretty nice.. if I had the money I'd give it a run.

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
Just picked myself up a jug... of packets lol

gunna try it intra workout tmmrw. i think id have better results if i chugged 1/2 right away and sipped the rest throughout as opposed to just sipping.

any ideas?

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i bought it today and took a packet pre workout...In my entire supplement career i have never tried a product that gave me the insanely ungodly pump i ever got with this product. I have tried pslin which was amazing and gasparis new one plasmajet which was crap and i have to say, this was absolutely ridiculous, i will be on this for life.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
i bought it today and took a packet pre workout...In my entire supplement career i have never tried a product that gave me the insanely ungodly pump i ever got with this product. I have tried pslin which was amazing and gasparis new one plasmajet which was crap and i have to say, this was absolutely ridiculous, i will be on this for life.
This review has parked my interest, mainly cause I train at 5:30 AM empty stomach and the carbs from this might prove beneficial. Wondering how this works out intra workout, and if it would replace my Xtend. I mainly like this idea because of the carbs.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Nutrex has always been a solid company IMO. A few years back, Vitargo CGL was hands down the best creatine out there. Sort of ahead of it's time, bringing a "wazy maize" carb source (vitargo) to creatine dosing. In my first few years in college I gained some serious strength on that stuff. It too was pricey, but you paid for results.

Pimp C

Awards
i prefer pure velocity plus xtend. better pumps and energy.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
il just say one thing, try it cus you guys have no idea lol i just couldnt believe how awesome the pump was and it stays for of hours after wards. Pslin was awesome too but nothing compares to this, im just pushing for this product now because i have never been this impressed with results so i think mass xxplosion deserves recognition. Oh by the way tried plasma jet...what a waste!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The waxy maize looks under dosed. I usually put twice that in my post workout shakes.
only 3g of creatine, That is kinda low too.
and 6g of bcaa's too low.
I guess if you took two packs but you could make your own for a fraction of the price.

Saurabh

Awards
The products looks interesting. Has anyone here tried it?
Yes.

I have used it for 2 months now(about 3-4 jugs in total). It is okayish product nothing worth writing home about.

The ingredient profile is solid, and I was honestly caught up in the hype of "feed the muscles right when you are working out". I beleive now I was mistaken and the best way to feed muscles in all day long and not simply during the time of the routine.

Good product but nothing that one can not do without. Use Xtend instead.

patriot1096

Awards
How about mixing mass xxplosion with purple wraath or mixing the xxplosion with xtend? Does this sound like a good idea??

Saurabh

Awards
How about mixing mass xxplosion with purple wraath or mixing the xxplosion with xtend? Does this sound like a good idea??
Why would you do it?

Mass XXplosion's already has BCAA's in it. About 6 grms per serving if I am not mistaken. If you add PW or Xtend then essentially you are beefing up Amino Acids in your body and I doubt you need that much at one go anyway. Plus cost would be exorbitant. In a month you will need 1.5-2 tuns of Mass Xxplosion(about 65-70 dollar value) and about 1 tub of Xtend/PW(about 40-50 dollars) just for during workout. This comes to 120 dollars and you havent considered pre, post workout, multivitamins, whey proteins, test boosters(if any), beta alanine, creatine yada yada.

I would just use Xtend(or PW). One product that does work for me however is SizeOn. However it should be used only for bulking.