Who has there hands on some Jungle Warfare?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i've been waiting for over a month to purchase some but its out of stock everywhere. if anyone has an unopened bottle (preferably 2) that they arent going to use please PM me

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
Hey nosnmiveins, I read over at DA that you had a pct in mind for it just in case. What was that? I bought a bottle a couple months ago and havent used it yet but I dont know what to run after it. will OTC stuff work?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah otc should be fine, the only thing im going to run afterwards is post cycle support by AI......most ppl say u dont need anything at all, but id rather be safe

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Nutra is out? Wow. bug one of the ARLI reps here.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i have, they said its backordered all the way to china...everytime i ask its always "1-2 weeks"....and its been like that since november

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok well ive called 3 online sites that claim (online) that they have it in stock.....but infact none of them have it....WTF!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if anyone is currious, i emailed ALRI about JW being out everywhere....this is the response i got...

We have been out of stock for a couple weeks now. We will be shipping to our retailers this Friday.

Thank you,

Luke Carroll

ALR Industries, Inc.

...but then again retailers have been also telling me the same thing since november...